Relaxing Music For Meditation/Productivity/Sleep | With Healing Solfeggio Freque

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 6 months ago #344036 by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♒ HEADPHONES ARE NOT REQUIRED, BUT RECOMMENDED. :)

This Ambisonic Audio track features:
✓ 10000Hz
✓ 528Hz Solfeggio Miracle Tone
✓ 582Hz Solfeggio Mirror Frequency
✓ 852Hz Solfeggio Frequency
✓ 825Hz Solfeggio Mirror Frequency
✓ Pink Noise
✓ 8D Audio Movement
✓ Natural 432Hz Tuning.

████████████████
BENEFITS and EFFECTS
████████████████
██ Various Studies/Researches On Sound Healing, Meditation, Brain Waves & MORE:
██ https://pastebin.com/242az9TR

█ 528Hz █
❯ Famous Solfeggio Miracle Frequency labeled as "Transformation & Miracles".
❯ I've personally had some amazing experiences with this one, literally mini-miracles.
❯ Some people call it "the love frequency" and it repairs DNA by bringing it back to its perfect natural state.
❯ It is said that it brings transformation and miracles into your life.
❯ Resonates at the heart of the Sun (recorded by NASA scientists).
❯ Sunbeams, the rainbow, flowers, grass and even the buzzing of bees vibrates at 528Hz.

█ 582Hz █
❯ This frequency is less known. It is from the Solfeggio Mirror group.
Also called "The Cygnus Scale".
❯ This frequency is created within the same Pythagora's mathematical sequence used to get common solfeggio tones.
❯ Every tone from Cygnus scale has the same effects like the common solfeggio tones, called "The Earthly Scale".
❯ 582Hz belongs to the same group as 528Hz, so the effects are magnified when used together, sound matrix.

█ 852Hz █
❯ This is a common Solfeggio frequency from "The Earthly Scale".
❯ Works on healing/clearing and balancing your third eye (Ajna) chakra which is associated with: Clairvoyance, Intuition, Imagination, Psychic Senses, Seeing through illusion.
❯ Tone ‘La’ is linked to your ability to see through the illusions of your life, such as hidden agendas of people, places and things.
❯ Regarding cellular processes, 852 Hz enables the cell to transform itself into a system of higher level.

█ 825Hz █
❯ This frequency is less known. It is from the Solfeggio Mirror group.
Also called "The Cygnus Scale".
❯ It has the same effects like 852Hz, but in a twisted way. When used together, their effects are magnified.

█ 10'000Hz █
❯ Commonly used "cure-all" Rife frequency. Also used to treat alcoholism, allergies, headaches.

█ 432Hz Tuning █
❯ Music based on 432Hz resonates with all the 7 Chakras and the Universe.
❯ It Transmits beneficial healing energy, because it is a pure tone of math fundamental to nature.
❯ 432Hz unites you with the universal harmony. It's more smooth and pleasing to hear than the standard 440Hz tuning.

█ 8D Audio Movement █
❯ It's called the Ambisonic Audio.
❯ It optimizes your brain as a sound receptor by moving the sound
in 360 degrees around your head.
❯ The purpose of this is to synchronize your brain hemispheres
by stimulating multiple brain areas at once.
❯ Not every sound layer has the same route and movement.
Certain layers are seperated for maximum potency.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
How to use this track
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
❯❯ Listen at comfortable volume level. Not too loud, not too quiet.
❯❯ Find a comfortable place with no distractions, you could also turn off your mobile phone and notifications.
❯❯ For best results you should wear comfortable headphones, but it is not necessary. Headphones will get you at least 50% more benefits. If this track contains binaural entrainment, then you need headphones for that effect.
❯❯ Any body position is good as long its comfortable to you.
❯❯ You should not doubt the magic of this audio track. You should not think about it at all. Let go all toughts that appear in your mind in order to be fully relaxed, follow your breath and let my audio penetrate deep into your soul in order to feel the most amazing effects.
❯❯ If you have a specific meditation technique that you are doing, you could use this track in order to enhance it.
Nikola Tesla: “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #344051 by Gisteron
Oh, look! More spam!

Also has anyone actually tried generating the frequencies listed and see if they appear in the tune to any significant extent? Maybe it's just my hearing but I barely see them.
Like take 10kHz, for instance, the one that's in the title. That's one octave below the nominal upper limit of what humans are normally said to hear. It's an ear-grating annoying pitch people with tinnitus would give a fortune to get rid of. Check it out, just go to any sound generator like https://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/ and type in 10000Hz and then see if the pain you suffer listening to it has anything in common with these magic music links of Flex's.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kohadre, OB1Shinobi, TheDude, Rex

More
4 years 6 months ago #344084 by Kohadre

Gisteron wrote: Oh, look! More spam!

Also has anyone actually tried generating the frequencies listed and see if they appear in the tune to any significant extent? Maybe it's just my hearing but I barely see them.
Like take 10kHz, for instance, the one that's in the title. That's one octave below the nominal upper limit of what humans are normally said to hear. It's an ear-grating annoying pitch people with tinnitus would give a fortune to get rid of. Check it out, just go to any sound generator like https://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/ and type in 10000Hz and then see if the pain you suffer listening to it has anything in common with these magic music links of Flex's.

Nope, I've tried these "healing" tone tracks. They're scam B.S and everyone who promotes them, or belongs to the community developing them should be ashamed.

Snake oil salesmen of the digital age.

So long and thanks for all the fish
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron, Carlos.Martinez3, Rex

More
4 years 6 months ago #344085 by Rex
This is also the 4th time he's posted this, and this is the only content he's posted

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron, Carlos.Martinez3

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #344919 by
But i am really sharing this just because it actually helps people!
Just try to listen with headphones with your eyes closed, during your meditations?
I am 100% sure that it will enhance your meditation experience, like it does for me and many more people. There are many youtube channels with this kind of meditation music including healing frequencies, for example check this out:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vhgfxLdVok

It has isochronic tones, which are proven by science to be most powerful sound brainwave entrainment technique! It works for so many people, please give it a try. :D

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #344922 by OB1Shinobi
Are you ever going to be an actual member of this community or are you just going to pop in from time to time and advertise your youtube videos?

People are complicated.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron, Carlos.Martinez3, Rex

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #345135 by
I will come here whenever i have free time.
I don't really understand what you really mean by "real member of this community".
I would like to repeat that the music which i shared here is not mine nor am i creating it, im not advertising it, just sharing.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by .

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #345138 by Gisteron
So what you're saying is you have little free time and yet, in your generosity, you waste some of it pasting the same text advertising sharing magical miracle cures all over the internet. Now it used to be so that one could go to someone's profile, including one's own, and look up recent posts, quickly returning to the topics one was involved in. Nowadays, one has to actually browse the forums and keep a memory of them. Tasks for which it seems you have enough resources to spare as well, somehow.

I can believe, too, that you didn't make the videos, all right. Unless there is some software that generates pre-made chunks of meditation music, it actually takes some understanding of music (or sound, for that matter) to make anything like that. And - no offense - judging by the texts you found some time composing about the tunes you advertise share, it would seem that you do not. I do however hope that whoever makes them actually pays you for the precious free time you reserve to provide them a service like that. The wide net you cast is sure to garner them some clicks they possibly wouldn't get otherwise.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Gisteron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Rex

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi