ॐ Healing Gamma Waves & Frequency Tones ❯ Awaken The God Within | 8D Audio Movem

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 days ago #337335 by

✓ 528hZ ❯❯ This sacred Solfeggio frequency activates your imagination, intention and intuition to operate for your highest and best purpose. It is called "The Love Frequency".
✓ 528hZ ❯❯ It returns human DNA to its original, perfect state = increased amount of life energy, deep inner peace and many more..
✓ 528hZ ❯❯ This frequency resonates at the heart of the Sun (recorded by NASA scientists). Sunbeams, the rainbow, flowers, grass and even the buzzing of bees vibrates at 528Hz. Nature in balance vibrates at 528Hz. It is the frequency of life itself.

✓ 40hZ Gamma Waves ❯❯ Associated with information-rich task processing & high-level information processing. Dr. Rodolfo Llinas (professor of neuroscience at New York University) believes that the 40-cycle-per-second wave serves to connect structures in the cortex where advanced information processing occurs, and the thalamus, a lower brain region where complex relay & integrative functions are carried out.

✓ 55hZ ❯❯ Tantric yoga; stimulates the kundalini. Kundalini is some sort of mystical energy or force that exists at your base, and during a Kundalini awakening, makes its way up from your base into your forehead region. It is your sexual/life energy from which you are made of, and it is guiding you whole your life.

✓ 80hZ ❯❯ Awareness & control of right direction. Appears to be involved in stimulating 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) production, with 160Hz. Serotonin is the neurotransmitter which makes you feel happy and euphoric.

✓ 160hZ ❯❯ Stimulating 5-hydroxytryptamine production. Also used for rapid relief from headaches and sinus infections.

✓ 432hZ Tuning ❯❯ Music based on 432hZ resonates with all the 7 Chakras and the Universe. It Transmits beneficial healing energy, because it is a pure tone of math fundamental to nature. This tuning has been presumably used by ancient Egyptians, ancient Greeks, and in many classical music. 432hZ unites you with the universal harmony.

Please do not write anything negative if you haven't listened and tried to meditate at least 20 minutes with this audio track. Because the effects are real and there is nothing fake in this. You can google all about listening to various frequencies in order to heal yourself on various levels. There are many studies where for example 528hz creates beautiful symmetrical crystals when played in water. Please skip this post if you want to write something negative because there is really no need and you are just wasting your time. If you do not believe/do not want to believe in this, keep going your way and please make room for other people. And i would also like to say that im sharing these audios because i personally had a really powerful spiritual experience with same stuff a few years ago. Love <3

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
How to use this track
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
❯❯ Listen at comfortable volume level. Not too loud, not too quiet.
❯❯ Find a comfortable place with no distractions, you could also turn off your mobile phone and notifications.
❯❯ For best results you should wear comfortable headphones, but it is not necessary. Headphones will get you at least 50% more benefits.
❯❯ Any body position is good as long its comfortable to you.
❯❯ You should not doubt the magic of this audio track. You should not think about it at all. Let go all toughts that appear in your mind in order to be fully relaxed, follow your breath and let my audio penetrate deep into your soul in order to feel the most amazing effects.
❯❯ If you have a specific meditation technique that you are doing, you could use this track in order to enhance it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 days ago #337341 by Gisteron
While I'm sure that a spectral analysis of this tune will reveal a component in all the frequencies you listed just by the sheer finiteness of its duration and the associated uncertainty of frequency, I'm not sure any of them actually dominate and the short drums sure smooth out the spectrum as well. You can do this by using any sine generator in your favourite audio mixing software (Audacity is a bit primitive if you want to do professional sound editing, but it does the job) or even an online sound generator like this first google result : Try and compare the pitches listed to what you hear in the video.
Thanks for sharing, though.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 days ago #337348 by
Attachments:

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
5 years 6 days ago #337354 by ren
I wonder if any of these videos on YouTube have a 17hz track hidden in there :silly:

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• ren
    Registered
More
5 years 6 days ago #337359 by ren
Well I listened to it and have nothing to report. Unsurprisingly sound frequencies share nothing in common with electromagnetic spectrum wavelengths.

I don't know how or why NASA scientists shoved a microphone in the heart of the sun but it did nothing for me.

More
5 years 6 days ago #337361 by Adder
Rhythms are intrinsic to our functioning. If I had to share my superficial thoughts on it then it would be that they range in length, form and location which represents different natures of function. AFAIK cells can have them, tissues can have them, organs can have them and systems can have them, and they can be closed or open.

I guess at a rudimentary level exercising focus on particular rhythm lengths, forms or locations can serve to enable a greater awareness of their function. Impact to that function might be positive or negative or non-existent, but that might not be the nature of a result from focus on them anyway. As a tool of focus I think things like this are a great tool.... as focus is one of the doctrinal tenets, and this is the meditation forum.

I've long used sounds to meditate, to seemingly associate 'feeling' with both awareness and arousal or sleep, and states of sleep. I think its a valuable tool in that way to developing deeper capacities to experience awareness by recruiting other mental systems into awareness.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 days ago #337375 by

ren wrote: Well I listened to it and have nothing to report. Unsurprisingly sound frequencies share nothing in common with electromagnetic spectrum wavelengths.

I don't know how or why NASA scientists shoved a microphone in the heart of the sun but it did nothing for me.

A bit of research will reveal most of the claims in the OP are lies. The sun vibrates far below the capability of the human hear, bees dont vibrate at that wavelength either. In fact different kinds of bees all vibrate at different freqs and of course DNA cant be healed by sound. If that were even remotely true we could be immortal.

• ren
    Registered
More
5 years 5 days ago #337394 by ren
Not to mention sound doesn't travel through empty space? Except in movies and parallel universes of course :whistle:

More
4 years 10 months ago #339142 by Kohadre
I am going to be brutishly blunt, considering the amount of time and energy I have wasted on these types of videos and "therapies".

They do not work, and they will never work. I have listened to these "tones" at times for hours a day, for days on end. I have plugged in headphones and listened to them while cooking, cleaning, sleeping, exercising, etc. I gleaned absolutely zero benefit whatsoever.

I have firsthand seen and experienced the damage that these "therapies" cause by those who put faith in their claims. I have seen people starve themselves because certain therapies claim they can "consume sound" for nutrition. I have seen others denied or refuse medical care because a five minute track claims it can "heal" extremely contagious and deadly diseases such as AIDS, lupus, and influenza through "rife frequencies"

You and those like you should be ashamed of the "awakening" agenda you continue to push, and If I had a say in it you would all face charges and prison time for what you are doing.

So long and thanks for all the fish

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 10 months ago #339146 by
Well, this all seems like a silly way to listen to music.

I was pretty much born a musician, I've been playing guitar for 20 years, drums for 10, composing for orchestra occasionally, so I guess I know a bit about sound, but far from whatever unreachable human standard people decide to call an expert anymore, so grain of salt I guess, hate to think I'd have to play guitar another 20 for anyone to believe a word I say. Science aside, because everyone seems recklessly faithful in vague scientific claims nowadays... Binaural music has a hypnotic effect because of a simulated near-unison (two notes just barely out of tune). You can hear this effect when tuning any instrument, the vibration causes a sense of disorientation, I think this is because you are anticipating the notes harmonizing and you're just right on the edge of your seat. Jazz, Blues and Metal use this effect constantly, usually with a bend spreading the interval (two notes played at the same time) apart and then back into unison. Keeping them separated causes tension, releasing brings them back into harmony and causes resolution.

The real game changer here is that the dissonance is simulated and split between speakers. At least this is how it should be done to effectively produce the musical illusion. People have been panning instruments to different speakers since we developed stereo sound, it creates more rich and enveloping harmonies, very hard for me to describe without proper language. By resolving the harmony *internally* rather than hearing it externally, the brain brings as much attention as it can to making sense of a confusing situation - shutting out distractions from the outside world and, effectively, inducing a trance state. May not be the catatonic birdies floating around your head, but it's most definitely a distinct trance state, it works on everyone so if you say it doesn't work on you we know you are fibbing and that's naughty.

Hypnosis functions on the brain being confused and having to essentially reset attention to figure out what the hell just happened - like if someone went to shake your hand and grabbed your arm instead when you weren't looking. The theory is that you become more susceptible to influence when you are in survival mode. The binaural effect is a very real phenomenon, I don't think anyone disputes it. It creates a tangible effect of disorientation, but you adjust to it the more you grow familiar with it, as with a city street or airplanes.

The effect on the individual, however, is really whatever the hell you make it. If the sound annoys you and you don't feel it's working, it's clearly not working for what you're using it for. No offense to anyone out there, but DUH. If it looks like snake oil to you, don't drink it. If it's abrasive to you, it's not for you for relaxation purposes. Try white noise, crickets, rain, whatever YOU like, that heals YOU. If you feel good, it's working. Go with that. If you connect to it, let it soothe you. The whole point is for it to be relaxing and lulling, setting an environment for healing. Any other properties are simply a bonus we haven't proven yet to whoever has the job of stamping Certifications of Approval on sound wave science (which is a booming industry right now...), as though anyone really has to prove anything on that. Music is not medicine, but it is unbelievably powerful and healing and we all know it; it still always comes down to how it's used.

If you treat music like a pill, you'll appreciate it just as much. Treat it as a lullaby (yes, we've had a word for this effect for centuries), and you will fall asleep. I fell asleep to the music of Alan Watts' voice every night for a few months. Music is magic in whatever way music is magical to you, trust your instincts and listen to what makes you feel good - dissonance is naturally abrasive, many respond much more positively to harmony, not near harmony. So maybe if the whole binaural in minor key thing doesn't work for you, try not-binaural and major key, or one boring droning note - a box fan works really well for that, trust me.

Scientists try to determine the best type of music by playing it in peoples' eardrums in a soundproof room with someone hooked up to cables and being brain-scanned - as if ANY of that replicates a normal, comfortable sleeping environment AT ALL. If there were anything holy happening with that music connection, science would have ensure it was disinfected before they hit record, they do it for a living (It's a metaphor). If there was something to prove, it would not be proven in that environment. Music only has power when you engage with it, otherwise it's biologically considered a hindrance. The body trusts the brain, let IT decide if it works for you. Even if it's placebo, placebo is so effective that it is used as the basis of comparison for pretty much EVERY experiment - cut it some slack, it is proven to create healing effects from sugar, that's magic to me.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi