Chakras, human electromagnetic field and Qi circulation

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #311263 by Carlos.Martinez3
http://www.catalogmagazine.com/galaxies-in-the-palm-of-your-hand-2938

This picture is a representation of the actual practice
Practice in the palm of your hand see think find the sun- a sun. As large as you like it's your world and it's your sun. See it feel it the warmth in your palm . Move it from one palm to the other. Take palm wrist elbow shoulder shoulder elbow wrist palm route. Be carful Of the heart always!
Send it back same route . Now let the sun go. Bring in your palm the moon and its coldness .route it the same way and let it go at the end. Find a planet or two in your palm and feel the movement mainly for the planets - the gravity . Do the same route. Make difrent combinations as time permits. This will help much of this is the type you seek . Each pass can take as short or as long As needed. Re charge and help yourself to anything you like .
I am up to 4 difrent " planets" now sun moon 2 planets green and purple ...
I use this to calm and give way to active energy I can't use often hate greed things like that .this is a great practice to heal as well self healing and help create a flow that should be there - reiki type . Depends on how you yourself wanna use it . May the Force be with you and feel free to stop by my block any time for some Jedi encouragment

https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Clergy/115769-the-block

Or here
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Jediism/119313-ask-me-spiritually-anything
Peace find you where u seek it and again may the force be with you

Ps : there's also an exaersise in the galaxy in your hands that can be done : I'm trying it now to create 4 stars : planet moon sun and 2 planets to make one constant glow
One star aka North Star . Our North Star is actually a 4 star constant . That's what makes it constant is the sun moon planets "wobble" to form the one glow . Try it , young like it !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi, MadHatter,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #311276 by

Zenchi wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Zenchi wrote: Greetings Flojade, I include the chakras as well as a few fun subjects in my apprenticeship, I don't bother talking about any of it however out in the open due to the trolls floating around who have no lives...

Possessing a sound scientific theory debunking pseudo-science does not make one a troll. Pretty inflamitory language there... Jedi.

Would you prefer me to call them something else, pixies, elves, fairies perhaps? If you have a problem with what said, report me, or take it to a pm, or both, let's not derail another perfectly good thread... :)

Yes, I would prefer you to call them people with just as valid opinions as yours. I am not a tattle tale so no i won't report you. I prefer to fight my own battles. And no I won't take it to pm because to much stuff here is hidden from the public in that way. Instead I will call you on your slight openly and publically until you admit openly that you were wrong. As a knight either uphold your oath or be confronted in open combat. Your choice.

And as a side note this is about nothing other than your slight. This thread was not posted in open discussion but in meditation thread, implying it's not up for open debate so out of respect for that I have no opinion on the OP.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by .

More
6 years 3 months ago #311277 by MadHatter
This thread will not be derailed any further, it was requested to take it to PM or drop it and that is what needs happen. No one needs to change their opinion on anything and trying to force the issue via continuing the derailment of a thread or taking it to other threads is not acceptable.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd, Nicole Judge, Avalon, Zenchi,

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #311279 by
Thanks Carlos! But just doing it in your arm...isn't that gonna unbalance the reste of the body? So this technique help you to move qi? What do you do with this knowledge afterward?

In the video the guy said you had to learn how to distinguish Yin and yang energy and then pump it in your naval chakra and then project it in the right proportion.
Have you guys any idea how to differenciate yin and yang energy? I guess this has to do with presence and absence or cold and warmth.

More
6 years 3 months ago #311285 by Carlos.Martinez3

Flojade wrote: Thanks Carlos! But just doing it in your arm...isn't that gonna unbalance the reste of the body? So this technique help you to move qi? What do you do with this knowledge afterward?

In the video the guy said you had to learn how to distinguish Yin and yang energy and then pump it in your naval chakra and then project it in the right proportion.
Have you guys any idea how to differenciate yin and yang energy? I guess this has to do with presence and absence or cold and warmth.

First practice- as I've been told -then use the energy to create the flow or the heat or the cold the ying or yang to help balance the chakras you choose to "re align " or charge or un charge . This teq is used to do what you like . Funny thing aboutnpracrices here and the things I present is you can try anything how and when and with what divergent additive you like . It's yours friend- makenit ypurs. Change it add it - do it with without along side - any wisdom or peace or help you can find is totally to you. Share it. Keep it . do as you like - seek and you WILL find .

My own experience is some ying some yang some in some out some got some cold some to some from- some can be used to start others flow or help other flow or recharge others as well as yourself.
My reiki practice doesn't touch per say ... yet the body responds. The respomce can differ from person to person. Happy seeking . Pm me if you like or Skype me directly for more personal questions . Feel free to ask anything any time .

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #311349 by

Flojade wrote: Thank you White monkey for the reference I'll look it up ;-) And thank you Carlos for the video, it's too bad we don't know the kind of meditation the guy was doing.

Rex have a look here :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetocardiography

If you have some moving Qi exercices and you know the effect on the body I am all ears.

You are very welcome :) if you follow up the link it has a very nice energy work system similar to the one described of Carlos.

@Carlos The first link you posted shoes a lot of images which one do you mean?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #311351 by
I'm fairly skeptical when it comes to these type of things. I've always been a fan of science. That being said I have tried multiple forms of meditation including chakra cleansing and balancing. There are no words to describe the feelings I can sense when I perform these. It very well could be placebo affect. But it makes a huge difference in how I feel.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #311352 by
Haha JLSpinner it's funny because I am a pure scientist too from my heart and from my work ;-) I will never put the Placebo hypothesis on the side as well as I will never abandon the idea that these things are real and do exist. In this spirit I will continue my quest forever in the most open way I can :D

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #311374 by
Do you recommend to buy the book of Robert Bruce White Monkey?

More
6 years 3 months ago #311377 by Carlos.Martinez3

White Monkey wrote:

Flojade wrote: Thank you White monkey for the reference I'll look it up ;-) And thank you Carlos for the video, it's too bad we don't know the kind of meditation the guy was doing.

Rex have a look here :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetocardiography

If you have some moving Qi exercices and you know the effect on the body I am all ears.

You are very welcome :) if you follow up the link it has a very nice energy work system similar to the one described of Carlos.

@Carlos The first link you posted shoes a lot of images which one do you mean?

Attachment IMG_0705.PNG not found

Attachment IMG_0704.PNG not found

Build, not tear down.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi