Views on Astral Projection/Travel?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #303144 by
Hey Matthew

I have never been able to astral project, I know less about it than the surface of the moon.:blush:

I would say, the mind is powerful I believe in that, the power of the mind. Usually in the past perhaps 3000 years before our present world. People took the individuation process seriously where by we used the mind to randomly collect images created by our imagination. Yet only the few elites were allowed to take control over how people involved themselves with this individuation process, usually in seers and oracles regarded as mystics. This usually means taking hallucinogenic and mind altering substances. Whereby we use our conscious mind to freely and randomly associate and dream, taking us to an imaginary place, the spiritual world. This was frowned upon by the ancient Greeks and most of the ordinary citizens of the civilized world. However they were all interested in those mysteries much like we are now today with psychics, however it wasn't a common belief it was nonsense even then.

:D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #303253 by Eleven
Be very careful about this subject and have someone that knows what they're doing heed Carlos advice. The Astral plane isn't something to just go in and out of. I will say it's a wonderful place but, with dangers...I am telling your from experience. Also, make sure your in good health before even considering to go into the the Astral Planes it's not a place for those that are out of shape or have physical ailments.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Tl1zqH4lsSmKOyCLU9sdOSAUig7Q38QW4okOwSz2V4c/edit

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 6 months ago #303561 by

Sven One wrote: Be very careful about this subject and have someone that knows what they're doing heed Carlos advice. The Astral plane isn't something to just go in and out of. I will say it's a wonderful place but, with dangers...I am telling your from experience. Also, make sure your in good health before even considering to go into the the Astral Planes it's not a place for those that are out of shape or have physical ailments.

I totally agree! I come into this as an experienced astral traveler seeking a correllation between the astral realms and the development of my understanding of the force. I project on a weekly if not daily basis at some times. My ability to project is not an issue here, more so how I can utilize it to develop myself in my understanding of the force and the understanding of myself.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi