American Jedi Documentry

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #309879 by
Replied by on topic American Jedi Documentry
Looks like tall wants to delete this topic judging by his last pm sent to me.

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Br. John.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #309880 by

Arisaig wrote:

MJ Hannigan wrote: Tall
Not interested in a podcast? Ok cool I was just going to give you a chance to speak your Jedi Truth since you were worried about not being in American Jedi. But also yes it is just annoying for the cut, paste, post, cut past post, cut past post and it is very distracting. It is just easier to post your thoughts without cutting up someone elses post. I know this was the cool forum thing in 2004 but really it is not done often and kinda takes away from the point people are making.

Best to take your time to read them then. Yes, they're confusing, but they help break up the thoughts, create responses to specific points. It takes a bit more time to read, but we should all take more time to read, rather than glaze over it.

And I don't think anyone was worried about not being in American Jedi. If anything, it's given us something to spring off of, find the things we didn't like and (when we do this ourselves) avoid the same mistakes.

You should read for points not what you think a person said. Did Zenchi send you in to troll me? That is so cute.

More
6 years 4 months ago #309881 by Nakis
Replied by Nakis on topic American Jedi Documentry
Are we going to actively discuss something today that brings us together and promotes Jediism today, or are we going to troll and feed our egos today?

Licensed Clergy Person
The following user(s) said Thank You: Br. John, Zenchi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #309882 by

Nakis wrote: Are we going to actively discuss something today that brings us together and promotes Jediism today, or are we going to troll and feed our egos today?

Honestly, I'd love to see more honest reviews of American Jedi, what people liked, what they didn't like, and then maybe we can start plans for our own documentary/ mini-series. :) But I'm a bit tight on cash (saving to move to UK), and have yet to see it.

More
6 years 4 months ago #309883 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic American Jedi Documentry

MJ Hannigan wrote: Looks like tall wants to delete this topic judging by his last pm sent to me.

This message contains confidential information

Since he PM'd you why are you answering or commenting on it here?

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #309884 by Nakis

Arisaig wrote:

Nakis wrote: Are we going to actively discuss something today that brings us together and promotes Jediism today, or are we going to troll and feed our egos today?

Honestly, I'd love to see more honest reviews of American Jedi, what people liked, what they didn't like, and then maybe we can start plans for our own documentary/ mini-series. :) But I'm a bit tight on cash (saving to move to UK), and have yet to see it.

There are ways to go about doing it, but I would probably say that's a topic worthy of it's own thread to avoid it drowning in this thread. And that would also enable us to begin pushing it forward.

Licensed Clergy Person
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Nakis.

More
6 years 4 months ago #309894 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic American Jedi Documentry

We're gonna trololololololololo ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi,

More
6 years 4 months ago #309895 by Nakis

Br. John wrote:

We're gonna trololololololololo ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaqC5FnvAEc

As long as there is some consensus on what's going to happen so people know if they need to be serious or not. :P

Licensed Clergy Person

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #309896 by

Br. John wrote:

MJ Hannigan wrote: Looks like tall wants to delete this topic judging by his last pm sent to me.

Since he PM'd you why are you answering or commenting on it here?

For the simple reason. Why not. His pm was cute but it makes me worry about his mindset.

When I get home ibplan on cutingband pasting it here for all to see.

His anger, jealous and envy is pushing with master status

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #309899 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic American Jedi Documentry
Below is my reasoning for giving the documentary a three star rating, generous in my opinion...

Thought it was a huge waisted opportunity to shed much needed light on this path and the community itself. Instead what we got was exaggerated drama, not the fault of the three covered. Let us ensure the next film maker wanting to make a documentary of this path covers more of the philosophy instead of the drama, as it did little to nothing to educate others as to what Jediism or Jedi Realism is about....

I think we can do better, and it doesn't have to be condensed all in one piece, but as several have pointed out, in personalized clips uploaded to YouTube. Perhaps in a years time take the individual videos uploaded and condense them into one documentary, if that would even be worth attempting. Could be something we work on alongside with the book project over the next twelve months...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Zenchi.