[News Article] New Zealand Jedi on Census

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 weeks ago #279142 by
Great day for the New Zealand Jedi! Read about it in the Spoilers tag. Article has been archived in J.J.'s Datacrons Here with the pictures.

Article Source Link here: http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/90845887/census-2018-will-better-reflect-a-diverse-new-zealand-thanks-to-stats-nz-update

Warning: Spoiler!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 weeks ago #279159 by
Progress? This seems very promising. Take the rebellion out of it and perhaps those trolling will move onto something else. Now I'm awaiting the census to be done so we can see some real statisics. :D

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 weeks ago #279168 by
Indeed! It will be interesting to see ^_^ Now to get the other places to do the same for a more overall result

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #279291 by Brenna
On the last census I went into great detail on my form about the fact that I was putting Jedi on there as a serious selection and not just part of the "you don't need to know our religion" push back that started the whole thing. Glad to see they are taking it more seriously this year. Only disappointed I'm not there anymore to tick the box. Would be bloody cool!

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me