The History of the Movement - Does there exist a legitimate chronicle somewhere?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #266353 by
Greetings.

In the never ending search to satiate my curiosity, I came across a strange place on the wider World Wide Web that purported to chronicle the journey of the broader Movement which has led to the creation of this Temple and others.

Clearly, it is written in a particular style and has many glaring grammatical errors, but I did want to put the question to the community, and especially those who have been on this path for far longer than myself:

How close to an accurate record is this document, of the progression from fiction, to role playing, and onto adoption as a way of life?

I appreciate the wisdom of the ;) elders ;)

In Peace.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #266357 by Manu
Apparently the site is Triskkar's brainchild. Contact her.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #266359 by
Opie has a very good history achive on his Jedi Living website. That includes an archive of most of the original web sites.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by .

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
7 years 3 months ago #266643 by ren
Is there a legitimate chronicle of anything anywhere?

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago #266645 by
haha! Wow....I forgot about that site XD Been awhile since I have used weebly. That was a Test site to see if I liked weebly or not....I didn't. So I moved that..and added to it - Here <-- This link can also be found in this temples Library :) (Assuming all the links work since updates)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #266646 by
Temple of the Jedi Order's history (Thus Far) is - https://justjedi.com/index.php/jedi-history/temple-of-the-jedi-order

Which I need to update...... :-/

Edit:: Oh and as to the "written in a particular style and has many glaring grammatical errors" ....Yea...I know....I suck XD haha I plan to have an editor go through and clean it up one day...if I ever reach a more completed stage.....another 12 or so years form now im sure XD LoL Yea, im still slow and learning like the rest of you ;)
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by .