Beaumont Texas Jedi wanted for PR Opportunity!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 6 months ago #207510 by

I’m a reporter with the Beaumont Enterprise. In a search for a Star Wars super fan, I stumbled across this website. I realize that this is not a role playing organization, but I was wondering if anyone might have connections with someone who is into collectables or dressing up. I’m working on a story about the premiere of The Force Awakens and would like to talk to a big fan who plans on dressing up.

The journalist is looking to speak to someone in person and is able to drive to the Orange, Hardin and Jefferson counties.

Please reply ASAP or message me if you're interested.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #207513 by Br. John
This is where I live. I'm getting a robe for the movie but I don't have it yet. I do have Palpatine's cane and his Lightsaber though. And the Annakin Episode III FX Lightsaber. They probably want more.

Founder of The Order
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
8 years 6 months ago #207673 by Brenna
I dont know if we have anyone in Beaumont. We're in Dallas though if thats close enough for them.

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me