Los Angeles Jedi Wanted for PR Opportunity

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #205066 by
If there are any Jedi in/around the Los Angeles area who are interested in a PR opportunity in which their daily life would be filmed for a 60 second short documentary could you please either reply to this thread or get in contact with myself.

Thank you!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #205074 by

Akkarin wrote: If there are any Jedi in/around the Los Angeles area who are interested in a PR opportunity in which their daily life would be filmed for a 60 second short documentary could you please either reply to this thread or get in contact with myself.

Thank you!

Is this documentary about Los Angeles Jedi? Or are you making a documentary about Jediism Global? :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #205076 by

Aqua wrote:

Akkarin wrote: If there are any Jedi in/around the Los Angeles area who are interested in a PR opportunity in which their daily life would be filmed for a 60 second short documentary could you please either reply to this thread or get in contact with myself.

Thank you!

Is this documentary about Los Angeles Jedi? Or are you making a documentary about Jediism Global? :)

To add to Aqua's questions.....Is it about Los Angeles TOTJO Jedi? Or does this offer extend to the whole community? If so, I would suggest seeking out Katie Mok from the California Jedi as she might know of several out there. She is the California Chapter Leader. californiajedi.org

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago #205078 by
I am not producing this myself, it is a Los Angeles film maker.

Kitsu, if there is no one from TotJO available then I will send California Jedi a message :)

More
8 years 7 months ago #205082 by Breeze el Tierno
The request was sent to the TotJO inbox. I have no idea where else it was sent. No, we are not hoarding the info.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #205084 by

Cabur Senaar wrote: No, we are not hoarding the info.

......No one said you were? 0_o
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 6 months ago #205653 by
Bump.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 6 months ago #206559 by
Last call...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #217104 by
Future Reference. Los Angeles is where I live and would be willing to step in if not predominant TotJO members are able. And I am pretty accessible. Orion and Bird are both able to contact me through various means.

More
8 years 4 months ago #217116 by Kit
Haha I was thinking about this, this would be such a boring documentary if it was filmed about my life.

"Look! There she goes to work! And she does work! And now she's home! Look at her chasing a baby around the house. Look at them eat dinner! WOW!" :woohoo:

Although I don't think they can film me in uniform to start with o.O