KoA (Force Realists) Project!! :D

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #176359 by Alethea Thompson
Hello again awakening knights! I signed up for a task today as I clicked on Heartland Jedi Knight Andy Spalding's thread where he would pick out a random Star Wars character for me to post up on my wall. The catch was I had to do the same for everyone that liked that post. It got me thinking about how often we look at fictional characters and try to find ways to relate our own lives to them. So I've come up with a Force Realist project. Many of you are around the Force Realist Community watching how each member of the community interacts with each other.
As our community grows, some of the people that helped build the foundation for our community have been lost. There are few orders which try to keep a log of the people that were part of their legacy. So let's see if we can get a record going, shall we?
Pick out people in the community that inspire you, it might be one person, it might be multiple, and write up a sort of biography on them. Send the files to us here at KoA and I'll get them added to the new wikia (just set up within the last 5 minutes).

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Alethea Thompson.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 weeks ago #188114 by
Replied by on topic KoA (Force Realists) Project!! :D
Please forgive my ignorance, but what is KoA?

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #188218 by Alethea Thompson
:) Knights of Awakening. It's an online podcast program that we run from time to time (use to be pretty regular, now it's sporadic).

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana