TotJO on Newstalk Radio Ireland

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #168231 by
http://www.newstalk.ie/player/listen_back/8/14014/04th_November_2014_-_Moncrieff_Part_2

This was an interview recorded a few days ago that has just been uploaded. Moncrieff Part 2 4th November.

It begins at 21:45 and lasts for about 10 minutes.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #168234 by
Replied by on topic TotJO on Newstalk Radio Ireland
I wonder if there is a way to cut that part out of the audio?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #168238 by
Interesting interview. I wish Jediism got that sort of attention over here in the States. Sadly, I think people over here are too closed minded about matters of religion for Jediism to be shown as more than a sideshow attraction for the next few decades.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #168239 by
Theoretically, yes. If I am able to download the audio interview I'll be able to cut that audio file to have only the part about Totjo. I'd take a look at it right now, but I'm at work using my phone.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #168240 by

Kitsu Tails wrote: I wonder if there is a way to cut that part out of the audio?

If you go to Moncrieff's page on the Newstalk site and then go to podcasts, you can click on the Jedi Religions part and just listen to that audio.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by . Reason: typoooooos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #168247 by

Oneiros wrote: Interesting interview. I wish Jediism got that sort of attention over here in the States. Sadly, I think people over here are too closed minded about matters of religion for Jediism to be shown as more than a sideshow attraction for the next few decades.

Heh, maybe you are just not exposed to it? There are plenty of american reports about Jedi. The American Jedi Documentry for one, Last year had a news article and a news report (ill dig those out of my files for you) we get plenty of airing.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #168248 by

Oneiros wrote:

Kitsu Tails wrote: I wonder if there is a way to cut that part out of the audio?

If you go to Moncrieff's page on the Newstalk site and then go to podcasts, you can click on the Jedi Religions part and just listen to that audio.

Oh and thank you, ill take a look. I like to have it for history saving.

More
9 years 6 months ago #168253 by Wescli Wardest

Akkarin wrote: http://www.newstalk.ie/player/listen_back/8/14014/04th_November_2014_-_Moncrieff_Part_2

This was an interview recorded a few days ago that has just been uploaded. Moncrieff Part 2 4th November.

That was really good!

I would say that you did an excellent job representing us and answering the questions presented.

Thank you. :cheer:

And thank you for sharing this with us.

Monastic Order of Knights
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #168254 by

Akkarin wrote: http://www.newstalk.ie/player/listen_back/8/14014/04th_November_2014_-_Moncrieff_Part_2

Well done, enjoyed hearing it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 6 months ago #168255 by
That could be. Maybe I just don't see it. The last time I saw Jedi in the news were these 2 kids with plastic lightsabers on Fox News (You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy) and the news caster basically just made fun of them. Though, to be fair, they were being really weird about it.