Question for anyone currently studying to IP

More
02 Jun 2020 18:12 #352445 by Edan
Would anyone find a Q&A / Discussion in Discord/chat useful for any of the topics in the IP?

I'm not thinking any particular topic, but to discuss any of the lessons.

If you would find it useful, I'd be grateful if you could post in this thread, and a list of the any of the topics you might like to discuss.

Head Moderator

Thyself is Thy Master

Do right. Speak the truth. Do good deeds.

Contact me if you like: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Rosalyn J, Carlos.Martinez3, FTPC, Malicious

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Aug 2020 13:50 - 24 Aug 2020 13:57 #354050 by Eqin Ilis
Just noticed this, and realized any answer may be more helpful than no answer, so here goes.While it is not helpful for me, I can still see it being helpful for others. This is why it is not helpful for me:

1) I've always been a solitary learner.
2) It is easier to write my own thoughts when I am unencumbered by conflict with opposing viewpoints or self-consiousness.
3) I understand the information and have no confusion regarding the themes.
4) I'm 35 and have some well-formed opinions on who I am and what I believe.

So if a person would benefit from a study group of IP, they will fit a very different profile. But narrowing down the target audience helps to reach them, and I wouldn't be surprised if many of the younger ones might not know they enjoy study groups until they are recommended.

Edit Just noticed the thread about Discord, so I guess this had been figured out already. lol

When surrounded by war, one must eventually choose a side. - Defenders of Peace, Clone Wars Series
A child stolen is a hope lost. - Sphere of Influence, Clone Wars Series
Those who enforce the law must obey the law. - The Academy, Clone Wars Series
Love comes in all shapes and sizes. - Hunt for Ziro, Clone Wars Series
Last edit: 24 Aug 2020 13:57 by Eqin Ilis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, dwagoonie

More
24 Aug 2020 13:56 #354051 by Zero
I host an ip study hall every Friday and Saturday night on the temple discord. Most everyone who attends enjoys them and bennifits in some way. It’s a good way to bounce ideas off of your peers, see how others are progressing, and just have a good time.

Zero
Apprentice, Seminarian, IP Team Lead, and Intake Officer
Journals- IP / Apprentice / Seminary / Meditation / Personal
Teaching Master: Carlos.Martinez3
Former TM’s: Atticus and Kit

” If you can’t explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.” - Albert Einstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Eqin Ilis

More
24 Aug 2020 17:16 #354062 by Carlos.Martinez3
I’ll bring coffee

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Moderators: KobosBrick