Mark Anjuu, Bishop, Announcement, 2010

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
13 years 9 months ago #31060 by Jon
Each ordination is a very personal and unique calling. No ordination, no ordinant, no calling, is the same. In this case it is the voice of the Force calling out to Mark Anjuu, as a whole person. That includes everything in his entirety which is desireable or less so, everything which is considered positive or not so, his gifts or failings, his body/mind/soul/emotions... . Mark Anjuu has responded accordingly, with his whole multi faceted person. This is an active dialogue between him who has been called (Mark Anjuu) and the one who calls (the Force). Anyone who responds to that call, says \"yes\" and consequencially lives an according life describes what we refer to as a \"vocation\". It is not enough to just say \"yes\", it is not enough to just live a good or productive life, it is not enough to just just listen to the movements of the Force, it is not enough to talk or defend high virtues, it is not enough to just contribute to the environment, it is not enough to be just ordained. It is all of these, at least as far as a \"vocation\" is concerned. An ordination is irrevocable insignia, decision and commitment. Mark Anjuu has recognised the Force for what it is, he has recognised himself for what he is, and in that knowledge of faith has decided to take that vital step forward. And if that is not serious enough evrything he does or does not reflects itself in the community of TOTJO, just as everything that the community of TOTJO is reflects itself in him.

Since the nature of this office is a public one all members are invited to his ordination tomorrow 2nd June at 4 pm GMT in Chat. Thank you and MTFBWY.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 9 months ago #31067 by
For those in America in CST zone that will be 10 am in the morning. For MST that would be 9 am, PST is 8 am, and EST 11 am.

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
13 years 9 months ago #31083 by Jon
Bishop Mark Anjuu was ordained at 17:00 hrs on 2nd June 2010.

Ordaining Bishops: Br. John, Tiamat, Jon

Members present: 666, Firesage

A big thanks to all these members for supporting and sharing that special moment.

A big thanks to Bishop Mark for devoting his time.

After discussion I also am happy to announce the following; with the 1,5 year absence of Master Tiamat she has offered and passed on the office of Cardinal Bishop to the Pagan Rite to Bishop Mark. As Cardinal bishop to the Pagan Rite, Bishop Mark will per se be a member of the Council.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 9 months ago #31085 by
Even though I am on Military Leave of Absence, i will still be around. I know that Mark will do well and learn as he goes. Such is the course with things.

I am relieved that the Pagan Rite will have someone of his character at the helm and not just left in limbo. Mark has concentrated alot of time and energy into learning his training and that is a good sign of someone who will do what he has taken the obligation for.

I wish Mark the best and as always May the Force Guide him during his tenure.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #31086 by
My thanks to Fr.Hans, Br. John, Lady Tiamat and to all who gave their support and congratulations. I am honoured to accept this role with its attendant responsibilities and pledge to serve the Order, the Pagan Rite, and the Force with every part of my being.

MTFBWY
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by .

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
13 years 9 months ago #31088 by RyuJin
'grats, sorry i couldn't make it but working nights wreaks havoc on the sleep cycle.

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 9 months ago #31090 by
Thank you RyuJin :-)
Hope you manage to get some rest!

MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 9 months ago #31091 by
Congratulations Cardinal Bishop Mark Anjuu.

I have read your work that led up to this amazing moment for you and it is nothing short of inspirational. Fantastic lessons and I thank you for sharing your insight with all of us.

I apologize again for not being able to be present to witness this event. My location would not allow me into the chat room. I was there in spirit.

More
13 years 9 months ago #31108 by Garm
Congratulations Mark Anjuu on your ordination. I was on line at the time but due to office policies I could not attend, I was there in spirit if not in body.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 9 months ago #31109 by
Thank you Karn, Master Garm,
The ceremony was very profound for me in many ways and I felt the connection to the Force and through that to all of us so you were there anyway! :)

MTFBWY

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi