Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #329898 by Rosalyn J
Service Transcript

Warning: Spoiler!

I've sorted out the youtube video :)

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Rosalyn J.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Proteus, Avalon, Carlos.Martinez3, , Loudzoo, Tellahane, and 3 other people also said thanks.

More
5 years 3 months ago #329904 by Rosalyn J
Hi
I meant to post earlier, but I just want to say a very heartfelt thank you to you all. Whether your part was small or big this week in the first days of grieving or in the service, it had an impact. We have done a good thing in honoring our brother, Senan. I think he would be proud.

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: , Ambert The Traveller

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #329905 by
I am very sorry, I had to leave part way through Vladucard's time. I've read the transcript and you all spoke wonderfully. I would like to share now what I would have said during the service.

As was mentioned, Senan always thought of others before himself, even while going through something so terrible, something which could have easily driven the best of people to selfishness. As he neared the end he applied to be a part of many studies. He hoped that they could help him, but he spoke more so of his hope that the doctors could learn from him something that could later help others.

In one of our last conversations he summarized himself perfectly. "I have to remember that it is okay to say 'no' when I need to put myself before others."

Many say that about themselves, but few live it the way that Senan did. He said that to me while quelling my doubts and fears about Knighthood. He told me what a great Knight I'll make. I can only hope that he knew how much that meant coming from him.

Thank you Senan. For everything.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi