Live Service - Friday, 1 May 2015 at 17:30 UTC

More
8 years 11 months ago #190490 by Edan
Also, V is in the UK, and the sermon ran yesterday at 11.30 pm local time..

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ben

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #190492 by Ben
Yes, when the service finished yesterday it was well past midnight for me, and as is usual for me when delivering a sermon in chat, I made a couple of changes to the planned wording as I went along so I just needed a chance to go through the transcript and copy those changes across.

Thank you Edan, for correctly guessing this... :)

It will be posted as sermon article shortly, thank you all for your patience...

B.Div | OCP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edan

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 11 months ago #190509 by

Edan wrote: The next service is today... the time has changed from the time in the thread title. If you look at V-Tog's last post above, she gives a link to tell you what time it will be where you are.

Yes, great, thank You
BUT
As I said it was too late for me so I asked when is next service
So?

And question - what is "service"? Is it lecture? I've red sermon, but this is about five minutes?

More
8 years 11 months ago #190514 by Ben

mw wrote:

Edan wrote: The next service is today... the time has changed from the time in the thread title. If you look at V-Tog's last post above, she gives a link to tell you what time it will be where you are.

Yes, great, thank You
BUT
As I said it was too late for me so I asked when is next service
So?

And question - what is "service"? Is it lecture? I've red sermon, but this is about five minutes?

The current schedule can be found here .

The next live service is scheduled for 7th May, but the time hasn't been announced yet. You'll have to keep an eye out for another announcement thread similar to this one!

A live service usually consists of the line-by-line delivering of a sermon, a line-by-line recitation of the TOTJO Creed (you repeat/type each line after the Minister) and sometimes other elements such as prayers, meditations, music, discussion, etc. I would say that on average they tend to last somewhere around about 30 minutes or so, but it can vary a lot depending on what the Minister decides to include.

B.Div | OCP

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi