it's going to be a year, and I still crying

More
12 years 3 months ago #46652 by 666
He born at home 14 years ago, I help her mother to birth
one hour latter, the mother ( first time) try to kill all her new born

we save just one. my wife take it, and care it for 2 month, he lives inside my wife cloth, to her chest, her hurt, we spend a lot of money, counseling, and more, trying to find a way to save him...

everybody say.. IMPOSSIBLE!, it's only 1 hour old...

for 2 month my wife sacrifice everything to save him, and she did it.

he grow up with us, sleep with us, eat with us, and everywhere my wife or me goes, he goes too

we lives in different countries, and he was always with us,

he transform himself in pure force, almost a year ago, and I miss him a lot, I cry every time I remember him, and its almost every day, at every time,

I do understand that maybe for others, humans are more important, in my mind, he was not an animal, he was not a dog, he was my friend, my son, and he left me here, with a big hole....

I found this, and I like to share it with you guys, every time I read this, I cry.

My father past away several years ago, and I love him... but for some reason, this is bigger than this...

well, here it is

in memory of my son KEEPER, hopefully he is waiting for me.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Attachment halloween026.jpg not found

Attachment keeper.jpg not found

sorry

Knight of Jediism
Ordained Deacon and Minister
Promoted and Ordained April 28, 2010
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #46655 by Jestor
Alejandro, my thoughts are with you my friend....

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Jestor.

More
12 years 3 months ago #46658 by Br. John
I'm so sorry. I grieve with you.

Love knows not its depth till the hour of separation.
Kahlil Gibran

Founder of The Order

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #46660 by
I lost a doggie friend this year too. It was practically a sibling. She was getting old but she was such a healthy dog, we thought we had more time.. Then kidney failure happened. My mom hasn't been able to get over it yet even with two other dogs now. Some dogs aren't just dogs. They have awareness of themselves and people that other dogs don't have. Some are just more conscious and they can never be replaced because they're one of a kind! Yeah, I think I know how you feel.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #46666 by
My father-in-law's dog lost his fight with diabetes on Christmas eve morning. Lissie was a great little dog and loved everyone. We loved her. I know the pain is deep and cuts to the heart, but your friend would not want you to grieve for them. They would rather you celebrate the friendship you had and remember them in all the good times you had together.

To remember someone and pass on their life stories to others is "immortality".

Be at Peace...The Force is with you.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #46679 by
That is a tough thing to go through and you have my condolences.

I rarely cry, but one of the times I did was when I had to say goodbye to my dog Rufus.

"There is no Death; There is the Force"

Thank you for taking the time to post this.

More
12 years 3 months ago #46687 by Adder
Sorry for your loss! I personally like to think they are still there, its just most everyone cannot see them once they've rejoined the Force - but they can see you, and still exist in the same space just in another dimension/phase, and that way I feel like I havent actually lost them. I hope you find strength in whatever your belief is.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #46696 by
i'm very sorry for your loss...to me, animals are people too, and usually nicer, more fun people anyway.

my little guy i adopted from the pound, and he did everything with me too...two years ago, he got sick and didnt get better. and died overnight while i was asleep, and i didnt get to say goodbye. i miss him still. he was one of my best friends.

More
12 years 3 months ago #46698 by 666
thank you guys.

it was a really strange situation, my best friend, was the one that always carried the dog country by country, 2 weeks behind me and my wife ( to be sure that we have a place ready for him) (my friend = brother in law) 41 years old, past away also in january 1 day earlier than my dog, and make everything worst.

make me think like, I don't know, if one wait for the other, or just happend in that way, both healthy in november 2010 and both past away january 2011, both with a superfast cancer detected at same time...

anyway, I can accept my friend and his cross to the force, but it is hard for me and my wife assume or Carrie the situation

well, everything is going to be better.

thank you again.
and sorry again

Knight of Jediism
Ordained Deacon and Minister
Promoted and Ordained April 28, 2010

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #46959 by
666 I feel for your loss my new friend. Pets are family no matter what some may say and dogs are even more special. They are one of the few animals to actually forgive no matter what it seems sometimes. I think they are much forgiving than people honestly. A dog is pure compassion and an amazing companion.

BTW you friend was a beautiful animal. We have always had huskies and malamutes and they are unique animals. Again my heart foes out to you my friend.
RM:(

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi