In Memory of my friend Jay.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 months ago #21361 by
It is not an easy thing to lose a friend to death. I received the sad news last Thursday that My best friend, who was a brother to me had passed in the night. I received it from his brother. It was very difficult to think of the right words to say to him, I could feel his immense sorrow, and desperation, and a deep sense of loss even just talking to him on the phone. I spent alot of time with him on that call. I couldn't bring myself to give advise, I told him that I loved him, and that Jay loved him too. He was distraught over the fact that Jay would no longer be there to help him and guide him. All I could say was \"I will help you.\" I spent a great deal of time with other friends we shared. So many people loved him. He brought joy to everyone he knew. He was a friend in the truest sense of the word. At the funeral I heard the words of Charles Dickens as if Jay were speaking them. \"Tis a far, far, better place I go than any here I have known.\" I remember when I met him in 1993 at a band audition. He was a most accomplished guitarist. The band began to play, and I grabbed up the lyric book, and began to sing. The connection I had with Jay came almost immediately. I will always remember him as I did on that day. He is the best man I have ever known. I will miss him. Despite his many problems, he was a great example of a selfless, wise, and kind man. May the Force Be With Him. -Nephilim.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #21362 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:In Memory of my friend Jay.

Dear Nephilim! Your loving memory of Jay speaks volumes of the love that was between you both, just as the description of Jay himself. Now he is in the netherworld of the Living Force, and will be surely with you every step of the day. No person or situation can take that love away. MTFBWY and his family.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.
Attachments:
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by Jon.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 months ago #21365 by
Replied by on topic Re:In Memory of my friend Jay.
Master, thank you so much for your patience and understanding. The connection I have with jay is still very much alive, and He is now part of everyone and everything I see, talk to, or interact with in this world. I wish you could have known him. He would have amazed you. He amazed me almost every day. MTFBWY. -Nephilim.

More
15 years 3 months ago #21378 by Angelus
The Force will allow your friend to live on in your heart, but only if you let it. Keep that connection alive. If you keep the connection alive, your friendship will transcend both of your lives, and you will be together in the Force as you once were in life. I am terribly, terribly sorry to hear that your friend has died. But try to be happy for him, for he is now one with the Force.

May the Force be with you, Jay, and all of his friends and family.

Jedi Knight
Former Masters: Mark Anjuu, Zanthan Storm, Br. John, Grom Fett

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 months ago #21394 by
Thank you Angelus. Thank you for your kind words, and support. He does live on in my heart. Our connection was very strong in life, and it still is. I am happy for him for two reasons. 1) because he now resides in the living force, and 2) because he has been released from his suffering, and has found peace. MTFBWY. -Nephilim

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 months ago #21419 by
As we have already talked Nephilim I will not say too much. But just remember, I am always here if for some reason you or anyone is his family should need me. I will continue to keep him and his family in my thoughts and meditations.

May the Force be with you always.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 months ago #21425 by
Thank you Master Sarus. That means alot to me. You are very kind. Our talk the other day was very helpful, and the prayer you shared with me was also. I give thanks for all the good times I had with Jay., and also for all the kind support of all the Jedi in our temple. I am also very thankful for my Master's teachings. They have helped me get through this difficult time. Thank you Master Sarus again for being there when I needed someone to talk to. -Nephilim.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi