My best friend.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 4 months ago #20772 by
My best friend. was created by
I am new to the Temple of the Jedi Order, a padowan learner. I have a friend who is dying of liver cancer. I share a connection through the force with him. Some background. I met Jay in 1993 when I answered an add to audition for his band. He and I developed that connection very early on in our friendship. It came about as the result of mutual creativity and working together musically. I left in 1996 to do a tour of duty with the US Army, and he got married to a woman who corrupted him. She introduced him to his demise. Opium. Their relationship declined, they were divorced, and he turned to heroin. He lost everything. He has been through rehab, and is clean now, but the drug destroyed his liver, and immune system, and now he is very ill. Please help me to help him. his death can't be stopped, but his suffering can at least be mitigated. Thank You Fellow Jedi.
-Nephilim777[code:1][/code:1]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
15 years 4 months ago #20774 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:My best friend.
Nephilim777 wrote:

I am new to the Temple of the Jedi Order, a padowan learner. I have a friend who is dying of liver cancer. I share a connection through the force with him. Some background. I met Jay in 1993 when I answered an add to audition for his band. He and I developed that connection very early on in our friendship. It came about as the result of mutual creativity and working together musically. I left in 1996 to do a tour of duty with the US Army, and he got married to a woman who corrupted him. She introduced him to his demise. Opium. Their relationship declined, they were divorced, and he turned to heroin. He lost everything. He has been through rehab, and is clean now, but the drug destroyed his liver, and immune system, and now he is very ill. Please help me to help him. his death can't be stopped, but his suffering can at least be mitigated. Thank You Fellow Jedi.
-Nephilim777[code:1][/code:1]

Your friend will be in my thoughts Nerhilim. May the Force strengthen him in his struggle for life.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

More
15 years 4 months ago #20781 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:My best friend.
Nerhilim, I will keep your friend in my thoughts and meditations.
MTFBWY-both

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 4 months ago #20819 by
Replied by on topic Re:My best friend.
i will keep you and your friend in my thoughts

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 4 months ago #20822 by
Thank you for your aid Master Jedi. I have been trying to help him with the healing meditation that The Cardinal Bishop described in his forum posting regarding Jedi Meditation. The trouble I have is that it is exhausting. The sick will take all the healing energy you have to give, but they have nothing to return. It is almost a parasitic relationship. It is my love and compassion for my friend, and my willingness to make this sacrifice for him that help me to keep this up. I am glad there are others with the same love and compassion and respect for life. He says he is beginning to feel better, and that he is now able to resume his treatments. May the force be with you. -Nephilim

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 4 months ago #20823 by
I wish to express my thanks to you for helping me with my friend. Thank you and May the force be with you. -Nephilim

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 4 months ago #20824 by
I can't believe I missed this.

My thoughts and energy are with your friend and you, if there is anything more any of us can do, please do not hesitate to ask.

May the Force be with You

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi