Kasumi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #318140 by
Replied by on topic Kasumi
From one fighter to another, cancer is scary, but you can beat it and you will. Remain positive and lean on us when you need to. If you have any questions or need someone to talk to, I'm always willing to listen. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #318144 by Locksley
Replied by Locksley on topic Kasumi
*e-hug!*
Here's one of my favorite quotes by Marcus Aurelius:

“Nothing happens to anybody which he is not fitted by nature to bear.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

You're going to kick this thing's butt!

We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away. -- J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #318172 by
Wishing you strength, endurance, and healing - I'm very glad it was caught early, and hope you have it soon in remission.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #318589 by
Any extra healing energy / good vibes / whatever you do (I won't judge) that can be added for tomorrow, March 14, around 1pm Pacific Time (8pm UTC) would be greatly appreciated. They are putting in a chemo stent at that point.

Thank you everyone who has reached out. I know I have been quiet on this thread, and I hope it is understood that I'm a little overwhelmed by this. But the support I've received from the Temple as been amazing.

More
6 years 1 month ago #318591 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Kasumi
I shall burn a white candle for you at that time friend !

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #318593 by
I have a surgically installed IV port in my chest used for chemo treatments, so if you have any questions, I might be able to answer some of them. The procedure was pretty painless and it healed quickly. I don't even notice the port anymore, and it has been way better than getting stuck in the arm with a needle for every chemo treatment.

I'll be thinking of you and including you in my meditations, including tomorrow at 1PM. Stay positive and take one day at a time. This will all be behind you before you know it! :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #318594 by

Senan wrote: I have a surgically installed IV port in my chest used for chemo treatments, so if you have any questions, I might be able to answer some of them. The procedure was pretty painless and it healed quickly. I don't even notice the port anymore, and it has been way better than getting stuck in the arm with a needle for every chemo treatment.

I'll be thinking of you and including you in my meditations, including tomorrow at 1PM. Stay positive and take one day at a time. This will all be behind you before you know it! :)

That's the sort we're doing tomorrow. It's not how I was intending to become a cyborg, but as you say: Sounds way better than the alternative.

Thank you!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #318596 by

Kasumi wrote: It's not how I was intending to become a cyborg, but as you say: Sounds way better than the alternative.

Thank you!

:laugh: :laugh: That's awesome! I often joke about replacing all of my parts one by one until it is impossible to have cancer, but apparently that would be "too expensive" according to my insurance company.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #318597 by

Senan wrote:

Kasumi wrote: It's not how I was intending to become a cyborg, but as you say: Sounds way better than the alternative.

Thank you!

:laugh: :laugh: That's awesome! I often joke about replacing all of my parts one by one until it is impossible to have cancer, but apparently that would be "too expensive" according to my insurance company.

Jedi Senan prepares to defend the Jedi Temple, colourised, circa 2036 AD.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #318603 by
I will keep you in my meditations , especially tomorrow , may the Force be with you and protect you and heal you Kasumi :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi