A Story About Me and You.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #105551 by
A Story About Me and You. was created by
Hello my name is Julie and this is my story.

Most of my story is very much the same as every other kids. A lot of my early chapters are filled with childhood memories of climbing trees, sleepovers, hide and seek, etc. A key even in my life and for this story took place in the 7th grade. For a school project I had to record something for me to see in the future. Just a little video literally to my self in the future. After the project is completed our teacher would send it to the post office where it would be mailed back to us in 15 years. There is a lot of time between now and fifteen years. A lot of time for something to go wrong...

Time sure flies when your having fun and my childhood was everything but dull. The rest of my middle school years were spent gossiping with my friends and building relationships. A lot of the friends I made were in after school activities. I took pride in the fact that I was good at almost every sport our school had to offer but what I was really passionate about was cheerleading. I picked up cheerleading in the 6th grade because most of my other friends were joining too. It gave me a chance to be social and to learn a little about gymnastics. I would later pursue gym in highschool. The last important thing I can remember about middle school was the boys. I remember this event so vividly because it was like a switch. A friend of mine asked me if I thought a boy was cute. Such a simple question that can be answered with a yes or no had some how turned a light on in my head. From that moment every boy my eyes could see were placed in a plethora of categories all having to do with how "cute" they were or weren't. I think this was my first step into losing sight of how I was. It wasn't a bad thing, just if I had controlled it things would have been different.

Highschool, this place was both a heaven and a hell for me. If you've ever heard the tragic stories of wasted potential in highschools its likely they were talking about me. I dont remember to much about my freshmen year. It went by so fast with so many new things going on I guess I got lost. All I know is that by the end of my freshmen year I was enrolled in gymnastics with a boyfriend and I had discovered music. The summer was by far more important than the school years. I experienced so many firsts that summer. My first kiss was by far the most important. I was always kissing a boy. Kissing became my daily breath. To bad no one told me how easy it is to get into other things from kissing, but I'll talk about that later. Next was rock music...what can I say I LOVED it! The only thing that was better than music was music on drugs. One of the boys I was currently dating was into the whole pot smoking thing and because I loved to kiss I developed an acquired taste from his lips alone. Unfortunately my parents didn't care for his life style and because of that I was pressured into feeling my first heart brake as I told him that I wasn't allowed to be around him any more. As if this would stop my acquired taste. What it did do is scar my relationship between me and my parents.
Sophomore year and things have only gotten worse. The depression caused by the heart brake of my past relationship had taken hold deep within me. I've talk less and less every month and my circle of friends is shrinking. My only escapes are music, pot, gym, and of course boys. At this point I dont even date for the relationship, (that hurts to much) I date because its a thing to do. Not to much more happened this year so I'll move on.
I'm not sure how it happened, everything was just a blur. Somehow at a party I had sex for the first time. Most people that have taken basic biology know what this leads to. How ever ashamed of what had happened I ignored it. This drove me to hate my self to the point of denial. The signs became more apparent as the months went by. I played it off like it was all the munchies I craved from the pot I smoked. Not sure if I fooled any one. I was still in gymnastics so I started to push my self harder and harder to try and lose this "extra weight". One day at the beginning of classes I started to feel a slight pinch in my belly. By the end of class I was curled up in a ball crying in pain. Only now did I except that I was pregnant and that I've had a miscarriage. This would be the river that carries me farther and farther away from the warm place I call home.
Riding the river of pain I ended up running away with a motorcycle boy. No longer giving a damn about anything in my life I just let the river carry me away. I tried every thing that crossed my path from jobs to drugs. The river started to pick up speed. Some times I would end up in jail for a short time. The river pushed me further into a dark place. I couldn't explain what happened. Some where along the line my parents gave up and forgot about their golden daughter. This didn't bother me one bit. Needing some stability and money I looked for a place to live and a job to hold. Its to bad it was a sh!thole and a strip club. They love gymnasts. Was it really all just a dream? It sure felt like it. Well anyway I'm 27 years old and I just got a package from my old middle school. Its a video tape. The title is "Dont Forget I Love You" This is what is on it.

Hello Julie! Its me Julie. :laugh:

Dont recognize me do you? Well I'm sure you know this already but I'm 12 years old in the 7th grade and I just started cheerleading. Do you still cheer? Well even if you dont its ok because I made one for you. Its my first time making one so dont laugh! ok?

Ready...OK! Whos the person I can count on!? ME! I dont care if it sounds silly! Give me a J! Give me a U! Give me an L! Give me an I! Give me an E! What does that spell!? ME!

I know future me, that was pretty bad but I'll get better I promise. ;)

Well I have to go soon but I wanted to let you know that I believe in you. I'll always cheer for you because your number one in my life. I'll always love you. I'm not sure who we'll be in the future but I just want you to know that I'm counting on you. So don't let me down! :lol: ok well bye!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=03qBqP2I4p8#!

YOULL CARRY THAT WEIGHT NOW...

Loosely based on an episode of Cowboy Bebop.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi