E.T. is a Jedi in the Star Wars universe

More
11 years 7 months ago #72155 by Proteus
I'm watching E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial on TV right now. I felt the urge to post this.

In Star Wars: The Phantom Menace during a scene with the senate arguing and the camera going to different parts of the senate, one of the species of aliens that's showed was ET. You can then assume that since ET's are in Star Wars then ET The extraterrestrial movie exists in the same universe as Star Wars. In one scene (in ET's movie) the young girl dresses ET up in a halloween costume and goes trick or treating. ET doesn't react to any of the kids dressed up except for one: a kid dressed as Yoda. Why? because ET recognizes him.

How does he know Yoda? ET is a Jedi. This would explain how ET made the bikes fly ...he used the force.

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #72157 by Adder
HA, didnt know that. Interesting - so someone strong in the Force crash lands on a strange foreign planet to be helped in getting back into the air to fly back to his friends..... hmmm original script much I think not.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #72161 by
You Sir, have just made my childhood so much more epic, amazing Easter egg :P

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 7 months ago #72165 by
Thank you Proteus. Finally someone else who made the link. Back when Phantom Menace came out at the cinema, my own mother and brother wouldn't believe me when I told them E.T was a Jedi. I had to prove it. LOL

:laugh:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi