Is there anyone here who plays SWTOR on Jedi Covenant?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #70534 by
I apologize for the topic, but I am terribly, terribly curious, and really hoping I could find a playmate from totjo :3

I have characters on both the Imperial and Republic side, of various levels... some are max, some are on the way to max (:

ALSO

For those of you who might want to try SWTOR, I have 24 free trials of SWTOR that I can give out to people. Just give me your email address and I will have the game send you a trial! The game is going free to play this fall.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #96203 by
I downloaded it, lol

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 1 month ago #96266 by
I do have several on that server.
Vadher is my lvl 50. Newly 50
The others are works in progress.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
11 years 1 month ago #96298 by Neaj Pa Bol
I have several on that server (republic charaters), Neaj is my primary.

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

More
10 years 6 months ago #120153 by Adder
I just started this, its sort of fun...... but there is a lot of slaying going on :S

I've been slipping past all the bad guys to get to objectives so I didn't have to kill them - only to find out the mission is often to kill them!!!!

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 6 months ago #120187 by
I am not on that server, but when I get home next year and restart all of my online activities, I will make sure I transfer one over there, not sure if it will be a sith or jedi i transfer though!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 5 months ago #122092 by
i have one in that server my name is karasshadow for the republican one.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 5 months ago #125041 by
Anyone play SWTOR?? I'm on Begeren Colony server, and I play both factions. Just curious to see if anyone else plays. B) Imperial agents=awesome.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #125042 by Jestor
Did you search?

I know there are others who play, and a few other threads...

Merged thread. Wescli Wardest

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Wescli Wardest.

More
10 years 5 months ago #125043 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic SWTOR
I played on release, quit, picked it back up about six months ago, quit a few months later, got back into EVE instead and now I'm doing more crafting than I'm gaming haha.

The only reason I'm sitting at a computer right now is because my current project's stain is drying and it's taking up my crafting table lol

I poked around with several classes (mostly for the story lines). The thing that ticked me off is I didn't like some of the things my character was saying :( Especially trying to be a light-side Sith.... *sigh* I made a few people angry when I wasn't trying to because I thought it was going to be one way and it was another.

I enjoyed playing it though, it's just my husband hasn't played with me in so long. We had a pair of Jedi we were leveling together. Gah now I want to go back and play it again!! hahahaha

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi