Book Review: Rogue Planet

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 5 months ago #19264 by
Book Review: Rogue Planet was created by
Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi and the young Anakin Skywalker travel to a very strange and mysterious planet called Zonama Sekot, whose citizens live under the influence of the Potentium. The Padawan and his master intend to purchase a Sekotan spacecraft and discover the fate of Jedi Knight Vergere who visited the planet a year earlier, and was not heard from since. Also looking after the magnificent Sekotan ships are Raith Sienar and Wilhuff Tarkin, who struggle each other for political power. The creation of the living ships is thoroughly described, from the joining with the Seed-Partners, to designing and construction of the ship. The climax of the novel depicts the Second Battle of Zonama Sekot between the Sekotan and Tarkin's forces.

This was my second book to read in the EU, and it gave me the need to want to read em all. I liked the interactions with Anakin and Obi-Wan, and the life Anakin leads outside the temple as well.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 5 months ago #19292 by
Replied by on topic Re:Book Review: Rogue Planet
I bought this book shortly after getting Episode 1 and was rather impressed with the book. It took it to another level and showed an aspect in the force that I believe some of the other books have not really touched on. What I do remember of the book is that Anakin was the only one that the inhabitants had seen with so many podlings to him. Thus creating a new and different ship. As the planet itself was attached to the podlings so where the podlings attached to the planet as a very young Anakin learned.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi