Smugglers Run

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 8 months ago #17925 by
Smugglers Run was created by
Through the endless darkness of space only the lights of the stars and planetary systems to give reference as to which way you
are going, as I sit here at the controls of my smugglers frieghter I let my mind wonder off to days that I would like to change
I remember the first time I saw her, I was rushing to get to my frieghter to beat an inspection crew but as I rounded a corner
I ran right in to her, her hair flowed a dark rich black and her green eyes off set with her light brown skin, I quickly grabbed
her before she feel to the ground her High pitched scream and Coruscant accent laced with swear words caught me off guard.

\"Don't you bantha fodder pilots ever watch where you are going?\" she yelled.
\"I apologize miss, I didn't see you as I came around the corner.\" I replied.

She looked at her dress and looked to see if her dress or clothes were ruined, as she brushed the dust off her silk skirt she
looked at me and a soft smile flashed accrossed her face she started to blush.

\"I apologize, sir I should have not been so rude, it was partially my fault aswell.\" she said softly.
\"No no it is all my fault, here let me help you with these?!\" I said as I picked up her packages and settled them in a neat stack.
\"Where are you headed miss?\" I asked.
\"Docking bay 24, the Crimson Tiger, I believe is the name of the craft.\" she said as she tried to avoid my eyes.
\"This way then, I am the pilot of the Crimson Tiger.\" I said in shock.

I was s'posed to smuggle a package of spice and other things, my contact said no passangers and I was paid 1,000,000 credits
as a front fee and was to get another 5 million upon arrival at Kiffu I haven't been back to Kiffu since I left it nearly ten
years ago.

My mind began to wonder to my family and friends, but I was brought back to the situation as we entered the docking bay
and came face to face with a Bounty hunter and some local Police officers.

\"Are you Sabrine Spicellan, from the Empress Teta System?\" The Bounty Hunter asked.
\"No I am not!\" the lady responded.
\"What is this all about?\" I inquired.
\"You resemble the lady in this warrent what is your name?\" The Bounty Hunter asked her as he stepped forward.
\"Her name is Bastila Russaan, she is my wife and we are late getting to her sisters house!\" I said with out thinking.

She looked at the people in front of us with no change in her face to what I had just said, the bounty hunter and police
looked at me and then her, the police left to another call, the bounty hunter however walked up to me and I could feel the smile
cross his face, though his Mandalorian helmet covered his face.

\"Is that so, well then show me your wedding papers!\" He demanded.

I set her packages on the table by me and reached in to my robe and pulled out a cylinder and began to open it, I descretely
waved my hand like I had seen Jedi do many times.

\"You believe what we have said you need no other proof!\" I said chalantely and I gave a slight smile.
\"I believe you and don't need to see any other proof.\" he said and he walked away.
\"Are you a Jedi?\" the lady asked.
\"No I am just a smuggler.\" I said.

I loaded her stuff on the Crimson Tiger and prepared for take off, thinking to myslef \"wow it really worked, how in the....\"
suddenly I recieved a comm message saying we were cleared to leave and off we went as we slipped in to hyper space on our
long journey to Kiffu, I set the auto-pilot and walked back to the main hold, I seen her again this time in Jedi robes with
a lightsaber on her belt, her hair pulled back in to a single bun and her eyes even more intoxicating then before.

\"Is there something wrong?\" she asked.

I blinked a few times then relized I was staring at her.

\"No...no I am sorry I must have been staring.....\" I stumbled over my words and barely got them out in a complete sentence.

I walked over to a chair and sat down she sat accrossed from me and looked me over a few times, her eyes floated to my
blaster and she studied it for a moment.

\"Would you like to see it?\" I asked
\"See what?\" she said surprised and she was blushing again, I noticed she too blinked as she relized she was staring at my gun.
\"My Blaster it might look better if it was closer to you.\" I said and I handed her my weapon.

She looked at it and studied the scope, the trigger, the safties and grips, the barrel and other parts, she held it up and
looked through the scope and pressed a button on it and the light pointer came to life and targeted my heart, she looked
over the scope and to the red dot on my heart she looked surprised.

\"This isn't a normal scope is it?\" she asked.
\"No I made it myself and added some other componants to it.\" I said.
\"It's a work of art.\" she said softly as she handed it back to me.
\"No it's just a weapon\" I said \"Now that....that is a work of art\" I said pointing at her lightsaber.
\"It is my own design, like most Knight's lightsabers are\" she said as she took it from her belt and handed it to me.

I looked at it from every angle and studied the finer points of its creation, the hilt was roughly 60mm long and 3mm in
diameter, the hilt had many intricate designs and rubies but I found no power switch that would activate it.

\"It is activated by the force\" she said as I handed it back.
\"Really so you are a real Jedi Knight then?\" I asked.
\"Yes I have been a Knight for a year now\" she said as she moved closer to me.
\"Is it true that Jedi are not allowed to have any lovers or marry?\" I stupidly asked knowing I was infatuated with her
and that I knew very well what the anser would be.
\"Yes it is true we are not allowed to feel such attachments and we are not allowed to marry.\" she said softer then normal.

I also noted she wished it was different and she was thinking of someone.

\"Who is he?\" I asked, then felt stupid for doing so.
\"His name was Marc Ordo.\" she said as she fought back tears.
\"He was a Mandalorian?\" I asked as I kicked myself for continueing to ask her about her past.
\"Yes we met on Tattooine before I left to Coruscant for my next mission, nearly ten years now.\" she was trying to hold it
together and not show any emotions, I wished I could do that some times.

Suddenly the proximity alert went off and I stood and walked to the cockpit and watched the stars turn from a blue and white
blurr to single dots in set locations, according to the nav-computer we were twenty minutes from Kiffu orbit, but something
was terribly wrong, I couldn't see the local space police nor did I recieve any docking transmissions, then the Jedi came
in.

\"There is a disturbance in the force, something isn't right!\" she said.
\"I know it is to quiet and there is no......\" I stopped in mid sentance as I seen a huge capital warship headed right for us.
\"Hang on Jedi!\" I said as I started to avoid a collision with the huge ship.
\"My name is Kara\" she said as we made a tight turn and excellerated to get away.

the automated defense systems came online and just in time to the shields activated and the war ship opened fire and as we
rounded the prison moon of Kiffex we found a complete fleet of warships that opened fire on us, I quickly typed in the
coordinance that popped in to my head not knowing where they went to, and as soon as we cleared the planets I jumped to
hyperspace.

\"What the sith's blood was that?\" I demanded as we settled in for the trip.
\"I don't know, I was told to come and escourt a Senator to Yavin 4\" she said, I could hear the panic in her words.
\"Where are we headed now?\" she asked.
\"I don't know I just started to type in some hyperspace heading that popped in to my head.\" I replied.

I studied the heading and realized it was in the oppisite direction of where we came from and in the Moddell Sector, but the
heading wasn't on file and it didn't show any close planets that could hide us, there was Endor, Zorbia, Vex and Ast Kikorie
none of which were found to have sentient life on them, they mostly had predatory animals and smaller things.
Slowly it started to dawn on me where we were headed, back home to what the galaxy refered to as system UR-1060, to us \"locals\"
it was known as Monsua, it was a cross between Coruscant, Dantooine, and Korriban, well when I left it was.

\"What planet system is that?\" Kara asked confused.
\"My home world of Monsua, that is the Monsua Nebula.\" I said as I pointed to our fauceted light show and the slow decent to
my families land.

As we stepped out and off the ramp my father met us and he looked at me and I at him, the memories of why I left came flooding
back, Kara must have sensed it and she stepped to my side and grabbed my hand gently her presence comforted me and calmed me
I walked up to my father and bowed deeply to him, this was a custom of my people and in that custom I had to wait until he said
my name and welcome......which came after he realized who the man bowing to him was.

\"Marc is that you, are you really home after all this time?\" he asked in shock.
\"Yes Father it is me, how are you and everyone else?\" I asked looking for my mother and sisters and my brothers.
\"Your mother passed a couple of weeks after you had left we sent word to every corner of the galaxy.\" he said in a sad voice
\"Your sisters are......your older sisters are at the sith academy on Korriban, your younger sisters are at the Jedi academy,
your brothers died in the ambush at Kiffu five years ago.\" his eyes drifted to Kara.
\"Who is this fine young lady?\" he asked joyfully.
\"I am Kara a Jedi Knight.\" she said softly.
\"A Jedi, my boy you do have a good eye when it comes to seeing greatness.\" he said.
\"I am not with her father, I was paid to take her to Kiffu and we were ambushed by Capital Warships, I instinctavely
plotted a course for here in the middle of the attack.\" I said trying to not seem regretful for the action.
\"I see, well welcome home son, I will have your room fixed up and one readied for your friend.\" he said and he turned
and had two maids prepare our rooms.

We sat and ate some dinner, I had forgotten how exotic people thought our food was,
soon we had to leave so our attackers wouldn't find us, I was up all night trying to figure out why the government would
attack a frieghter let alone one that was not armed, the thoughts of why it happend swirled in my head, then it dawned
on me, my passanger was a fugitive and they were trying to disable the Crimson Tiger to capture her......Could this be it?

When I finally fell asleep I wished that I hadn't, the nightmares had stopped a year after I left, but as soon as I come
back it started again, the vividness and smells of the surroundings were all to real.
I remember the day like it was yesturday, we were running down a hill and through the fields when I caught her and
wrapped my arms around her we fell in to the grass laughing and then it happend, the air got thick and the animals went
quiet and when I looked up to see what Mirana was looking at I seen him a man with a lightsaber his body covered in blood
and the sweat on his brow meant he had just slaughtered a lot of people, I stood up quickly and pulled Mirana to her feet
and pulled her behind me, standing face to face with this man he was huge, I felt like I was staring down a mad Wookie.

\"Well well look at this a couple kids in love, looks like my day has just gotten better!\" he said in a deep raspy voice that
shook me to my core.
\"What do you want?\" I demanded to know.

At that moment he swings his saber and I push Mirana back and I duck, but Mirana
didn't fall like I had hoped and his lightsaber went deep into her chest and when he turned it off she feel in to my arms
he turned laughing as he walked away, the last thing I saw was a scar shaped like a bright star on his whole back.

I woke up and realized I was screaming and covered in sweat, I walked to the refresher and washed my face I looked
in to the mirror and seen the scar on my cheek from the last time I met him, on Kiffu five years ago, he cut me
with a vibrodagger and laughed as he walked away, this man had two chances to kill me why didn't he? I can't
figure it out.

The moment the sun came up I was ready to leave but my father made me go to her grave, he made me by grabbing my arm
and pulling me the three miles to the grave courtyard and then he threw me to the ground.

\"She was to be your wife you owe her a visit when you're home!\" he said softly.
\"I failed to protect her, she doesn't deserve my dishonored presence!\" I said coldly.

I stood up and tried to leave, then I seen her father and mother standing there, they had heard everything I just said.

\"You tried we know you did Marc!\" her father said as he put his hand on my shoulder.
\"She would have proud to be your wife, and we know you will avenge her Marc!\" her mother said with soft tears and sobs in her
voice.
\"I failed and I have ran in to the man that killed her twice now, that day and three years ago, he gave me this!\" I said
pointing to my cheek and I felt the anger and the tears starting to build.
\"I failed and that is not something she would have wanted, she dispised cowards.\" I said as I walked away brushing the tears
from my cheecks.

Then I ran in to Kara, \"oh great\" I thought now the Jedi will let me have her opinion.

\"You loved her a lot didn't you?\" she asked, something in her voice disturbed me slightly.
\"Yes but I failed to protect her and I have failed to avenge her.\" I said and I tried to walk around her, should stood in my
way.

\"You are more a Jedi then many Masters I know, yet you are not a Jedi.\" she said her eyes were sad tears welled up, she turned
and walked away.

I went to the Crimson Tiger and checked everything and paid for the supplies despite my father saying it wasn't necessary,
we set our course for Kiffu this time I was ready and on the trip in hyperspace I fixed the cloaking device.
I then sat at the work bench and created my own Lightsaber, I walked in to the main hold and tossed it to Kara and she looked
at it in shock, but when she turned it on she was in more shock, the silver and light blue blade gleamed and hummed.

\"How did you get this?\" she asked.
\"I made it just now.\" I said.

She laughed and looked at me coldly.

\"Where did you get it?\" she said again.

The stern firm grip of her words made me shiver.

\"I made it just now!\" I said coldly and firmly.

she was truly shocked and when she turned it off she tossed it back to me and she stood up.

\"Show me how you use it then.\" she said softly.

I showed her to a training room and she pulled her saber and turned it on, I ignited my saber and
attacked her calmly and calculating each move five steps ahead and as I thought maybe I was better then her she proved me
wrong, she knocked my saber from my hand with ease.

\"Very well done.\" she said in all earnst.
\"What?\" I asked.
\"You have a Jedi's control over the saber and you planned your moves in advance, have you had any Jedi training?\" she asked.
\"No the only Jedi I have met is you.\" I said.

Just then the proximity alert went off and we came out of hyperspace, I flipped the cloaking device switch and we
went invisible, we glided past the Capital Ships and landed secretly in the outskirts of the meeting destination
and we walked the rest of the way.
~~~~~~~~~~
As soon as we came in to the town we were met by a patrol of troopers and they began their inquisition, first by seperating
Kara and I.

\"Where did you come from sir?\" the Lt. asked me.
\"From the town to the far east.\" I replied.
\"What is your business here?\" he inquired.
\"We are here to buy things.\" I said.
\"What is wrong with the trading posts in your town?\" he asked.
\"They don't have what we are looking for.\" I said.
\"What is it you are looking for?\" He asked.
\"Female slaves.\" I said.

My patience was running thin and I think it began to show, the Lt. left and went to question Kara, after a few minutes
he said we could leave and we went to find Kara's Senator, which seemed to be an impossible task for this huge town.
We went to atleast a hundred places and each of the underground informants said the samething, \"All the senators where being
held in the capital building under guard!\", not good but maybe we could sneak in and locate the Senator undercover.
As we found a place to stay and devize our plan we noticed a guard following us and he was radioing our location and what
we had done the whole day, Kara winked at me and headed for the bed room and started unduing her top the guard took the bait
and followed to watch Kara, I snuck out and came up behind himholding my lightsaber I walked up next to him my saber aimed at
his heart, I asked \"What are you looking at?\" and he smiled not looking at me and said \"That incredible woman.\" then he
turned to look at me, just as he went to scream I ignited my saber and it shot through his throat silencing him for good.

I disposed of his body and took somethings that would be useful in our search and rescue mission, but when I entered the
apartment again Kara met me with a disappointed look and sadness in her eyes, I felt ashamed and stupid but I had no way
to keep him quiet with out killing him.

\"Killing him wasn't necessary, you could have knocked him out!\" she said.
\"He was reaching for his radio and about to call for help, there was nothing I could do really.\" I said.
\"Very well then we should get some rest and leave early to get to our Senator.\" she said.

The disappointment was unbareable in her voice, I nodded and took the floor in the front room, the next morning we left
before dawn and quickly found the capital building, then we found the Senators, but not the one we were looking for.
We went looking for the Senator and then things got bad, we walked right in to the barracks and 500 soldiers the fire fight
started before we could say \"wrong room\" we used blasters to keep Kara's cover but we had to kill more then a few soldiers
to get away, then things got worse, we found the Senator but she was dead and had been for a couple of days, now we
had to escape the city and get to the Crimson Tiger and then off the planet and to a safe place, this wasn't going
to be easy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We headed for the ship but ran into what seemed like an intire crew of a capital ship and in the meele that insued Kara and
I were seperated I thought she had tapped the force and made it to the ship I on the other hand was captured and taken
prisoner and then taken to the Fleet Command ship the Executor and down to the interigation room, to these people interigation
means beat, cut, stab, and other things before they ask you anything.

The man that did the beatings was a Wookie named Gorrbacca, he started by first breaking the fingers of my left hand each
one individually starting with the smallest first after ten minutes of hearing his growls of pleasure at seeing me in pain
he started to break my right hand he spent ten minutes there aswell, next he decided to break my feet and then my ankles
then wrists, next came the forearms and shins, the elbos and knees the thighs and upper arms, the point of order was when
he crushed my color bone and pelvis, crushed as in nothing bigger then a flower seed left in those areas, then came the
questioning.

\"Who was the Jedi with you?\" he damnded.
\"There was no Jedi with me!\" I managed to whimper out.
\"Don't lie to me, or I'll have Gorrbacca break something more painful!\" He screamed.

More painful then half my body what is more painful then that......Then it dawned on me they had Kara and were making her
watch as I was tortured, then they'd make me watch her torture process, I admit I thought of telling them but I couldn't
do that.

\"I see you wont talk, well then Gorrbacca break his spine and ribs, but don't do anything to kill him.\" he said with anger
and spite in his voice.

I must have passed out from the pain of Gorrbacca breaking my ribs in numatic order cause when I came to I wasn't able to
feel anything, I had a mirror above me and seen they had totally crushed all my bones, I could see each of my organs
doing there jobs under my skin, then I heard the door open and heard the inquisitors voice.

\"Well you recovered faster then expected your resolve is almost better then a Jedi's!\" he said I noted the surprise.
\"Now then who was the Jedi with you?\" he asked again.

I couldn't talk my throat had no way to pass the air through it to make sounds let alone move, so I looked at him and
tried to blink an answer, he didn't think it was funny let alone an answer.

\"Still being difficult are we, very well I'll have Corran the butcher add to your pain!\" he said.

I heard the door open and heavy steps walking up to my table, the stories of Corran the Butcher were of a man 2.11 1/2
meters tall roughly the weight of four men and his style was to mutilate his victems while they were still alive, it was
even said he knew how to do it so you were still alive when he cut off the head......
I blinked trying to gather the strength to answer the question but all I managed to do was shriek faintly as the vibroblade
cut in to my chest, I some how managed to scream \"I AM THE JEDI, THE JEDI IS ME, MY NAME IS MARC KORVIN!\".
I heard the knife drop to the floor and Corran backing away, then I heard the inquistitor gasp.

\"Really now, you are Marc Korvin, that can't be he is the butcher of 1000 star systems and that would make you 200 years old!\"
he said in a manner of shock and disbeliefe.
\"I am, that will never change and you have been marked for death along with everything on this ship and in the fleet!\" I said.
\"I find that very unlikely Marc since you're more then broken, plus not even you could defet the Imperial Armies!\" he said
in delight.

I closed my eyes and concentrated, I focused all my energy into myself and began healing before their eyes, in moments I was
healed and then I made my captures pay.

\"I warned you now you will see why they called me the Butcher of a thousand systems, each system was home to over a billion
life forms!\" I said as I broke free.

Corran tried to run, but I wanted him to learn a lesson, so I flung a sonic blade cutter at his knees, cutting him down to
size, then I grabbed the inquisitor by the throat and began to squeeze, the smile on my face and the look in my eyes must
have been disturbing to even the inquisitor, I threw him to the wall and stomped him to death, then went back to Corran
who was trying to crawl away, I stomped on his hands and smashed his arms with a hammer from his bag, I lifted him up by
his throat and grinned at him.

\"You will learn a new meaning for butcher and pain Corran.\" I said coldly.

I took a hydrospanner from a nearby table and began to weld him to the bulkheads of the wall and then used it to melt some
necessary and vital parts of the human senses, after his eyes and ears, nose and mouth were finished cooking I turned to
the very small nerve centers set through out his body, I relished every gurggled scream and plead from him, and when he finally
died, I went to find more victems, I wondered the halls and corridors searching the rooms and galley, the entertainment
prominades and the entire ship, there was no one onboard, so I turned to the ship closest and sent a communication to them.

\"This is Corran, the inquisitor wants to know if anyone has the Jedi on their ship?\" I asked and waited.

Each ship replied they had not found her or the ship she was aboard, which either meant she was still on the planet or
she managed to sneak away under the cloaking device, I set the sensors to find out which was the truth and found she had left
I reset everything on board to explode and take out the fleet, then I headed to the hanger and stole a fighter and left
I waited to see the death of over 3000 people in an instant, then I followed the trail to Yavin 4.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I sit here in this little room watching the hyperspace lightshow I drifted back to my captures and what they had said,
was she an important Jedi Knight or just a target, what was it about this girl that made them want her so baddly?
I looked at the sensor screen and noticed that the engines trail dipped into the atmosphere of Yavin 4 and then shot out
again, I came out of hyperspace and reset the coordanance to the outer rim world and sith home planet of Korriban, this troubled
me alittle, why would a Jedi go to Korriban they are warned to stay away from area strong in darkside of the force, so why
did she head that way?
I guess I will find out if that is where she stopped or if she is just running a smokescreen to confuse people, as I came to the
Korriban system I dropped out of Hyperspace and checked the sensors and sure enough she landed on corriban, the ion trail is
still in a tight area so she hasn't been here long, as I start my descent I notice the sith temple of the formor sith lords
and the long abandend city spaceport of Draesda, it has been nearly five hundred years since Revan distroyed the sith academy
here and to my knowledge no sith have returned to open the academy, but they do make trips to find the old sith's secrets
and to learn the power of the old sith.

I landed a few meters away from my ship and searched the area and only found her tracks leading into Draesda, so I followed
as I came in to the city I decided to search the old Czerka trading post and found an old HK-47 droid and an old T3 astromech
droid, I checked them out and they were servicable so I cleaned them up quickly and activated them, I found they had once
belonged to Revan so I made them mine, I figured they might come in handy, I then searched the other shops and found a large
number of weapons and supplies, I armed the droids and myself and then headed to the sith academy and once inside I found little
of Kara's presence I did find several lightsaber componants and quickly made a new one then I head to the \"Valley of the Dark Lords\"
following Kara's tracks to a shyrack cave, the darkside was strong here it made the hair on my arms stand on end, I had
heard rumors that the tomb of Ludo Kressh was found in this cave by a dishonored Jedi five years after the Jedi/Sith war
I wondered if this is why Kara came here to find the secrets of Revan and where she had disappeared to, or if she was after
the power of the sith, I came accrossed a few recently killed hssiss dragons they were only babies but they were fairly big
which means the mother and father of these hssiss are here some where, I soon heard the sound of a lightsaber cutting a
hard lizard skin so I picked up my pace and found Kara fighting the two parent hssiss and she was just finishing off the
mother dragon, so I walked up and had the droids prepared.

\"Why did you come to Korriban, Kara?\" I asked softly.
\"You are alive!?\" she said in shock.
\"Answer the question please?\" I asked.
\"I came looking for the guy with the star scar on his back.\" she said in confusion.
\"He is here?\" I asked in shocked pleasure.
\"I don't know for sure the data pad of a soldier that tried to capture me says this is his home.\" she said.
\"Then let's find him.\" I said.

She nodded and I followed her the droids still in a prepared state for either an ambush or betrayl from Kara, we entered
Ludo Kressh's tomb and were quickly attacked by ghosts from both our pasts, mine seemed more violent then Kara's
but I suspected they would be, though I didn't want her to find out my past like this.

It started with my first ever kill on Tatooine, I had followed a spice runner and found he planned to sell me to the local
Hutt as a slave, I snapped and grabbed the closest thing to me which was a hydrospanner and I attacked him from behind,
I remember that day all to well and the smells came alive in my mind and the feelings of injoyment that I felt that day
came to surface, I fought to keep my calm and remain ready for anything and then I noticed Kara staring at me, the look
in her eyes and on her face told me she was scared of me now and that I was nolonger the guy that had bumped in to her
and apologized, I was no longer the guy that made her blush and smile, I was now the monster that I was trying to hide from
I was now the one person that would make her a very wealthy person if she wanted to kill me and claim my 10 billion credit
bounty, but then her face went from fright to that of a serious warrior, then I heard it, the sound of a lightsaber turning
on behind me, I ducked and turned as the droids opened fire on him and Kara came charging with her lightsaber ignited,
I ignited my new saber in time to help Kara defend against this monster of a man, then I realized it was the same as when
I first met him back on Monsua, I stabbed him and he vanished.

\"What is going on here?\" Kara asked in confusion.
\"It is the darkside of the force playing on the fears and ghosts of our pasts.\" I said calmly.
\"So you did kill that man on that desert planet?\" she asked softly.
\"Yes I did, I found out he had lied to me and planned on selling me to the local Hutt as a slave to pay off his debt.\"
I said in shame.
\"I just snapped and grabbed the first thing I could get my hands on.\" I said.
\"So did you injoy it, like that memory showed?\" she asked.
\"Yes I did, it was not something that I wanted to have happen but it did.\" I said.
\"So how long before you planned to kill me?\" she asked cautiously.
\"I would never hurt you Kara, I would rather die for you!\" I proclaimed.
\"Query: Master does this Jedi mean something to you?\" HK asked.
\"Yes she does HK-47 she is more then just a Jedi to me, she is my saviour.\" I said.
\"Statement: Master if I may, it seems that you are familier to me I recall hearing something on you nearly 150 years ago!\" HK said.
\"Statement:Yes there it is in my deep memory centers you were once called Korvin the Butcher of 1000 systems, is this unit correct?\"
HK asked.
\"Yes, yes I am that same man HK but that was a long time ago, I am not that kind of person any more.\" I said as
I lowered my head in shame.
\"Statement: Master to be able to kill more then a billion people and not be deactivated would be something to be proud of.\" HK said.
\"So you are no longer a multi murderer from Monsua?\" Kara asked softly.
\"No I am not, Kara I want to be just like you a person of honor and one respected for helping people not hurting them.\" I said.
\"So why do you feel you could die for me?\" she asked.
\"Because unlike Jedi I can't hide my feelings and I love you Kara.\" I said in all honosty, at that moment though I had wished
that I hadn't.

The cave began to shake and crumble then the real monster came at us with his saber ignited, the red blade seemed more bright
then the first time I seen it, but it was the same person behind it.

\"Awww aint that sweet the boy has a new love for me to butcher, don't worry boy you'll live to see this one die too!\" he said
the evil grin on his face.
\"Maybe she'll fall in to your cowardly arms like the last one.\" He said.

As he swung his saber at Kara I jumed and blocked his attack and stood face to face with him, his red eyes were like a
Lagnarks and his strength was amazing, I tried to push him away put he wouldn't budge, though he threw me like a childs doll
and when he came after me Kara jumped in his way and force pushed him back but it wasn't as far as she had hoped, he shook his
head and laughed and then he charged Kara again, this time instead of trying to stop him I wanted to kill him so I jumped and
rolled under his saber and stabbed him in the back dead center of his star scar, when he fell to the ground I turned off the
saber and looked at Kara, she was breathing heavily and her mouth was open in shock, we said nothing but we began to walk the
rest of the tomb and searched it out, we found many things to help us on our journey to find the reason the Senator was killed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we came out of the tomb we started to the tomb of Ajunta Pall, the huge Pyramid shaped tomb was amazing and the feeling
equally as powerful as that of Luddo Kressh, though the many weapons and artifacts like holocrons have been gone since Revan
marched in and killed Uthar and his apprentice to remember the location of the Rakata's Infinant Empire Star Forge, the sith
over the years had rehidden many valueble things though many not pertinant to our mission we took them anyway.

In the tomb of Ajunta Pall we found many bodies from the sith and others that had ventured in and were not prepared for the
things hidden in the darkside tomb, many T'kata beasts and shyyracks were found in the rooms leading to Ajunta's sarcoughagus
and many other things like small deadly spiders and even worse force ticks as they have been called, these little beasts
attach themselves to force users and Jedi more abundantly since they drink force essence not blood.

We found nothing of intrest and moved to the Tomb of Marka Ragnos one of the first Sith lords in his dark tomb we found
mutated T'kata beasts and shyyracks the small force ticks were even bigger in this tomb, many of the force ticks were the
size of a thermal detenator and the T'kata were the size of a Desert Wraid from Tattooine, and four times as aggressive
then normal T'kata's, we wondered through the tombs and came to the sarcoughagus of Marka Ragnos, the elegant coffin was
embroidered with many precious jewels and metals the mummified body was wrapped in platniumsoaked silks from Katarr the
Sith Sword of Ragnos was hidden under his body, the huge force tick that was hiding under the corpse jumped at Kara moving the
body, Kara cut the tick in half and I grabbed the sword and added it to the things that would be used to understand the minds of
the sith, we then made our way out and to the tomb of Naga Sadow.

Inside Naga Sadow's tomb we found a creature that was long believed extinct the Terentatek this huge creature feeds on the force
aswell which makes it imune to force power attacks and adds to it's already hightened senses, we decided to attack it from a
distance and keep it away from us, we used the blasters and few grenades we had to kill the creature, we found the secret
rooms in this tomb and then we made our way to the sleeping area of Sadow's corpse and found that it still held the working
star map of the Rakata empire, and we found a hidden passage to the sarcaughagus of Sadow himself and his holocrons and his
Unique armour and weapons, we took them all and then I found a sith lightsaber that held the name Revan ingraved in it no
doubt it was meant to be his gift for graduating the sith academy, the roumors said Revan used the sith Lightsaber to kill
Malek at the end of the Jedi civil war, but if this was the saber from the stories then I now owned a relic and a piece of
Revan, we left the tomb and sent HK in to the last tomb and when he returned we left the planet and learned from the things
we took from Korriban, we learned from holocrons that the Sith had many plans of infiltrating the Galactic Senate and when
we thought of this we figured that is why the Senator was killed, Her \"replacement\" was on her way to Coruscant to start the
sith's plans in motion, so we headed to Coruscant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we sat in hyperspace on our long travel to the center of the Galactic core worlds we watched a holocron that seemed to me
to be fairly new and not an antique like the rest of the things we found on Korriban, even the things recently by the Sith
looked older then this holocron, the image that was emitted from it was a man in a dark robe his face hidden and his hands
were covered by black gloves, we couldn't tell if he was human or not, the language he spoke was the ancient Sith species
language that many sith learn in their teachings so that didn't help to identify his species, but the message was clear
thanks in part to Hk-47 and his knowledge of so many rare dialects.
\"Master if I may, I know this language and can translate it for you!\" he pronounced.

I merely nodded in acceptance of his offer.

\"Translation: It is imparative that the Senator from Kiffu be eliminated and you take her place as you will be the one to
declare the Kiffu people are going to withdraw from the Galactic Senate and then you will state the reason being that the
Jedi have been dealing in illeagal activities and undermining the Government of Kiffu, then you will be asked to wait for
the vote to take place once it has been done you will go to your personal chambers and have a summons droid take a letter
to each Senator and even the chancellor, these letters are in your bag and contain a very toxic powder that is absorbed
through the skin, only my letter is clean, once this is done the surviving members will be notified of the assassinations
and the Jedi will investigate, the droid that will deliver the letters will be dealt with by a selfdistruct protocol in its
memory core, this will disinagrate the droid completely, at that time the few remaining senators, those being members of the
Sith or it's cohorts, we will then vote a new chancellor being myself from there the Jedi will be removed from the Galaxy
and existance, the Exchange has been told of the bounty to be placed on all Jedi and it is to be carried out as soon as I
send them word!\" HK replyed to the words.

As the holocron sat silent he looked at Kara then me.

\"Query Master: If the Sith intend on shutting you down perminantly this would require them to distroy this HK unit and
as such I will not be willing to lose another Master to the sith!\" he stated.

Just then the holocron started again.

\"Translation: If any Jedi escape us this time the Galaxy will be informed of the bounty making it even harder for them to
hide and should any manage to avoid detection then perhaps we can lure them to the darkside, go now and carry out your
mission the Senate conviens in two days!\" he said.

\"Statement: If this is correct Master then we will arrive at Coruscant right as the Senate meeting starts!\" he said.

Just then the alert system went off showing we were comming to Coruscant's system and we fell out of hyperspace, the
planet was surrounded by Galactic Warships and we were contacted.

\"Crimson Tiger what is your business on Coruscant?\" the man asked.
\"I am here on a delivery run from Kiffu, I have the luggage of the Kiffu Senator onboard.\" I said calmly.
\"I see, the Kiffu Senator arrived yesturday, why are you now just arriving?\" he asked suspicously.
\"We had some engine trouble near Corulag and landed for repairs.\" I said feeling like he knew I was lying.
\"Please wait where you are while I clear your story and clear you for landing.\" he said.
\"Very well, Crimson Tiger out.\" I said.

I sighed and looked at Kara, she seemed confident we would be fine and we prepared for our landing.
Kara changed in to a Senator's Assistants clothes and hid her lightsaber, I dressed in a frieghter captains clothes
and wore the standard blaster pistol and vest, then I readied some really expensive bags for our story and put things in
them to go along with the story, we had HK and T3-M4 come along as a Protocol and personal Astromech to Kara as part
of her cover.

Shortly later we recieved our clearance and landing heading, so we started our landing proceedure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We landed on our assigned platform and we were greeted by the Senators security team and we took the few bags we had to her
chambers and then went to our assigned quarters, as I sat there thinking of how we could avoid being found out Kara walked
in and locked the door, then she sat next to me.

\"I think they are suspicous of us, I don't think we have much time to plan anything let alone escape here.\" she said softly.
\"What should we do then, we can't just randomly ask the other Senators for help can we?\" I asked.
\"Query: Master if Alderaan was a friend of the republic and it was distroyed, who were the planets that were sympathetic to
Alderaan?\" he asked.
\"Inside the republic's common view, Manaan, Kashyyk, Ithor, and Dantooine.\" Kara said.
\"Wait, when Alderaan was distroyed the Jedi fled to Yavin 4, and Dagobagh, and I believe back to Dantooine, was there any
where else?\" I asked.
\"Statement: Master I believe there is a hidden Jedi enclave on the planet Rakata Prime, we could go there to seek help.\"
HK said.
\"Then that is were we will go, come on we have to hurry.\" Kara said.

We quickly and quietly packed and left as we left the planet's surface we searched the ship for tracking devices and listening bugs
and anything else that would have been planted, we set a course for Onderon and when we landed we searched the rest of the ship
once it was found clean we stocked up on supplies and fuel and headed to Rakata Prime.

We were catured by a Capital class ship and Kara was arrested and since they said I was merely a paid transport I was let go
I asked why Kara was being arrested and they said it was not my concern, and they hauled her away.

\"I was told she was a Jedi outcast that killed a Jedi master, she is to be tried and depending on the outcome put to death.\"
a guard whispered to me.
\"Do you think it's true?\" I asked.
\"Not on my life man, she is a Jedi, I think someone is trying to kill all the Jedi in the galaxy.\" he said.
\"Would you be willing to help her escape and come with us?\" I asked.

He looked at me and thought for a moment.

\"I will help you out, I hate this new organized military set system, we'll be here in four hours buy what ever you can to stay
on board 'til we get here, but keep the engines primed.\" he said.

I nodded and he walked away calmly, I turned to T3 and had him find a terminal and keep a hidden link to the security system
and to keep an eye on him, and to read anything that comes up with Kara and us, with that he snuck out, I had HK set on security
patrol around the ship and I went to buy things we could use.

After three and a half hours I was contacted by HK stating that Kara and our newest crew member were on their way to the Crimson Tiger
I paid for everything and packed it then left quickly, we all met at the ship and we left quickly and set a course to Tattooine
then to Nar Shadaa, then to Kashyyk, from there we went to Rakata Prime.

The Hyperspace trip was long and the newest member of our band was more then helpful with things and he even liked training
with Kara and myself, we all had a new outlook on the situation and it was geeting to be in our favor, now if only it will stay in
our favor.

Soon we came to Rakata Prime and we landed at the hidden enclave it was ran by the Rakata Priests Tribe and they recognized
HK and let us hide there, we learned that Revan trained here while she was in a search to fix the evil she had done in her
time as the Dark Lord of the sith, and that they had recieved many hyperspace coordanants of places Revan had been to and that
there were many Jedi hidden in the unknown regions of the galaxy, this was great news and in the time we hide in the Rakata enclave
I had learned many techniques of the force and they made me Kara's apprentice, they even trained Niles our new member and he
to was made Kara's apprentice, we were told that we could take our trials at any of the hidden enclaves, and that in the next
few years the Jedi would be back on Coruscant and in the Jedi Temple, after six months of hiding we set out to find more jedi
to help us our first stop was Mobus in the northern part of the Unknown region of the galaxy,We were in for another long ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we came to the Mobus system we set out to find any hidden ships or space station, any thing that would give us reason to
head away from here the systems occupants were said to be canabals and head hunters, the Rakata's Infinate Empire wouldn't
even deal with these people and the Rakata Empire was more brutal then the Mandalorians ever were, so that alone made us very
uneasy 'bout this place, we picked a large opened area to land and made sure it was far from any settlements and that it was
possible to find any hidden traps that may have been placed.

We set out to the south east where the Rakata had been informed of the hidden Jedi Enclave, we were roughly 500 kilometers
from the enclave, so we made a hasty march to the enclave and hoped the Jedi were still alive or they had left some kind
of message as to where they might have gone if they weren't here any more, the walk was long and arguous but when we reached
the enclave it seemed to be deserted and almost like it has been for nearly ten years, we seperated in to teams of two,
Kara and Niles, HK and myself we went through the enclave and looked for anything that would give proof to whether the Jedi
are still around or where they had went to things were looking very bad, then HK and I found a freshly killed native, the
body still warm and the method of his death was a lightsaber blade, we looked around then we found a hidden passage way and
called for Kara and Niles, when they joined us we went down the long and dark hall passage, we had HK take the lead hoping
he would see any ambush before we walked in to it blindly, as we came to the end of the passageway, we found a large
circular room and it was dimly lite by four torches and then there was movement and in a blur we were surrounded buy fifteen
lightsabers and they we ignited, HK was ready to fight, but I instructed him to lower his weapon.

\"We are looking for any remaining Jedi, I hope you are them!?\" I asked retorically.
\"We might be, depending on who you are, and why you are here!\" a tall lady said.
\"I am Marc Korvin, Jedi Padawan to Knight Kara here, this is Padawan Niles, and this is HK-47.\" I said.

The tall lady stepped forward and the others turned off their sabers.

\"I am Jaina Korr these others are Jedi knights that came here with me to hide from assassins.\" she said.
\"We are looking for as much help as we can find to stop a sith plot to erraticate all Jedi.\" I said.

I handed Jaina the sith holocron and and it came to life revealling the sith plot.

\"What would you have us do?\" she asked.
\"Do you have a ship?\" I inquired.
\"Yes but it hasn't been used in five years it needs some maintainance badly.\" she said.
\"We can help with that, after the ship is ready to fly we have some coordanance of other Jedi hiding locations, we'll
split the list and cover more ground that way, after all the places are hit, we should meet on Dantooine at the ruins
of the enclave there and formulate our plan.\" I said.
\"Sounds good to me, let's get started on the ship then.\" she said delightfully.

We had T3 bring the Crimson Tiger to the landing pad and from there we fixed the Jedi ship Hopeful and readied it for flight
we gave them the set of hyperspace coordanance and marked the ones we would take and then gave them enough credits to stock
up their supplies and we parted ways, we watched them take off and leave the planet, and as we headed for the ship we were
attacked by the natives, we were trying to get to the ship but they were between us and the loading ramp, we fought them until
we couldn't see any more comming and we headed for the ramp, Niles and HK had boarded and I was half way up the ramp, Kara
was right be hind me until I heard her scream, I turned to see a spear in her back and a native with a crude axe clubbing
her with the blade, I killed him and pulled Kara on board and closed the ramp, I told HK to set a course for the nearest
medical center and to hurry, I applied every medkit we had to Kara's wounds and she was still dying, I scanned her with
the medical scanner and it showed she had a poison in her blood stream that was slowly killing the red blood cells in her
whole body, she was in severe pain as the blood cells exploded, I applaid every single antidote we had and some rare
antitoxins that we took from Korriban but nothing helped, I tried to force heal her but that didn't help, we had no idea
what the toxin was from let alone how to stop it, this planet is in a part of the galaxy no one goes to so there was no
hope that any medical center would have a cure for the poison, Niles and I combined our force healing abilities to try that
and it worked for a little while but ultimately the toxin returned and it was moving faster and was stronger, this led me to
believe the toxin was designed to kill force users, so it was fed by the force and powered by the sensitivity of the victem.

We were landing at a medical center on an astroid cluster when we got Kara inside and I had told them what we had discovered
about the toxin, the doctors tried everything even cutting Kara's connection to the force but it was to late the toxin was
done with its task Kara's red blood cells were all distroyed she had died from internal bleeding and the toxin died out in
seconds after Kara was dead.

When the doctor told me she had died I couldn't, and wouldn't believe it, not this way not from a damned toxin, a Jedi
shouldn't fall from a toxin, a balle was one thing but a primative toxin, it was cowardly I thought, and I thought
maybe the doctors hadn't tried hard enough, or they were wrong, yes they were wrong she wasn't dead, she was just warn out
from the long trip and the fight to stay alive, maybe she was just resting now and was merely sleeping, then I went to
her room and found the blankets pulled over her head, I pulled them down and looked at her face she was peaceful and serene
I felt her, she was already cold and I felt a tear fall down my cheeck and seen it splash on her cheeck, it didn't fall it
just pooled up there, I leaned down and kissed her forehead, stood up and seen Niles standing there, he just waved to me
I walked over to him trying to regain my composer.

\"HK says there are several capital ships on their way here, we need to go now.\" he said in a rushed voice.

I nodded and walked over to Kara, I removed her lightsaber and Jedi clothes, and placed her in the medical gown, I then
placed enough credits to cover the medical bill and her funeral expenses, then we left......
We left her there like she was just a dead person we didn't know, we left her there like a person that didn't matter
more imprtantly I left her there like someone that I didn't know or care 'bout, but I did know her and I did care 'bout here
she was not only my Jedi master but the first person I actually loved, just like I loved Mirana, only I know I had now
failed to protect two people I loved, my life seems to be one were I can not love, the will of the force seems to injoy my
pain and suffering, it seems to injoy watching me lose people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In my planets culture when a loved one or companion dies in a battle of any kind you are obligated to get their name
tattooed on your person as such I headed back home to get this done for both Mirana and Kara, and as I came out of
hyperspace I sent landing codes and waited but no response came, so I began my landing and set down on my families
landing pad, when I walked out I seen why I recieved no response, everyone in the house had been killed the signs
of blaster fire was every where the carbon scoring and few charred bodies gave proof that the people chasing me
knew who I was and now they had killed the rest of my family.

I took the tattoo equipment that has been in my family for generations and set out to put the names of the ones
I loved on me and I went as far as adding the war symbols of my people on to my face and body aswell, I then
went and stocked my supplies and weapons then I sat and tried to think of where my enemies would be now.

I decided to head to Onderon and see if I could lure them out, I quickly left the planet and jumped to hyperspace
and headed to Onderon, not bothering to hide myself any more, once I landed on Onderon it was clear who was hunting me
both the Exchange and the Sith but they were using the Republics resources to track and find me, I was placed under
arrest and taken to a detention center in the middle of the Walled city of Iziz, after letting them interrogate me
for several hours I decided it was my turn to interrogate them, so I broke free of my restraints and placed the few
that were in the room with me in the interrogation seats and set out to get answers by using my lightsaber to burn
the flesh from their bodies and to carve chunks from them aswell, after several hours of playing I decided to use
the hydrospanner and various other industrial tools for metal and electrical work, I soon recieved my answers.

\"Who is behind the hunt for me?\" I demanded.
\"The sith Emporer and Senator from Naboo!\" she screamed.
\"Who is the Sith Emporer?\" I demanded.
\"The senator from Naboo!\" she gulped and whinned.
\"How is that possible?\" I asked myself.
\"The sith lord thought it was the best way to hide from the Republic and the Jedi.\" she wimpered.
\"It was retorical, but thank you.\" I said.

I then applied a medpack to her wounds and healed her then I broke out of the facility and headed to Naboo, I had
a plan for this sith lord and he wasn't going to like the results his actions had brought on to him or the people
around him, this was going to make my run as the butcher of Monsua look like a simple killing campaign of the
Mandalorians, I was ready to kill the entire sith and exchange groups if I had to even the republic itself.
Once out of hyperspace I recieved docking codes and landed I was escorted to the Senators house and once he and
I were alone I over powered him and set out to interrogate him.

\"Why are you hunting me, and the Jedi?\" I demanded.
\"What are you talking about?\" he screamed.
\"Who are you?\" he demanded.
\"I am the butcher of Monsua, Korvin the butcher of 1000 systems!\" I replied with delite.
\"Wha....what do you want with me?\" he asked scared.
\"I am asking the questions, why are you having the sith and exchange hunt me?\" I demanded.
\"I'm not!\" he said.
\"I was told you are the one that is the sith lord, why are you hunting me?\" I demanded.
\"I swear to you I am not a sith lord, nor am I hunting you!\" he said as he panted in fear.
\"Who is your replacement on Coruscant then?\" I demanded.
\"Palpa is, I am here under retirement, Palpa is the senator now?\" he said.
\"Palpa.....who is Palpa?\" I asked.
\"Karla Palpa, she is the senator now, she has been for ten years now, I swear!\" he said.
\"I believe you, I am sorry.....\" I said.

I quickly left and then left Naboo, how was it possible I wasn't aware of the Senators retirement, worse still
how was it possible to have a sith that close to the Jedi and they don't even know it.

The questions raced through my head and I sat there thinking and thinking, but I couldn't come up with any answers
I set a course for Rakata Prime and hoped they could help me find some answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I arrived at Rakata Prime I was ambushed by a large Republic fleet and it was almost a brutal slaughter, I quickly
made my way through the ships and I landed in a hidden port on the south side of the Rakata enclave and swiftly made
my way to the enclave, once there I was surrounded by Repulic Soldiers and in a moment of grandure I challenged the
army.

\"Drop your weapons and surrender now and you wont die!\" I said.
\"Did I hear you right? You want five hundred men heavily armed and trained to surrender to you?\" he said.
\"You heard me right, now do you surrender or do I kill you all?\" I asked boldy.

The group simply laughed and they took aim and started to open fire, I took cover and radioed for HK and Niles to
move in and attack their flank, as they started their assault I started mine, I begain taking out the ones that
turned away first then to the ones that weren't covered to well, and let HK and Niles take out the rest, we then
ran in to the enclave and found the Rakata have been nearly wiped out by the republic soldiers.

We found a few unharmed and slightly wounded Rakata, we helped them to our ship and applied medpacks to the worsed
of the injured, and then to the least of the injured, we then headed to the unknown regions of space and to the rumored
burial place of Revan herself, the planet of Csilla the rumored place of where the true sith Empire was formed
this place held many of the sith artifacts but the temples unlike Korriban, were not filled with the feel of the
darkside, they were more neutral and safe then the Korriban or other known sith temples.

The Rakata took me to a temple that was very plain almost like it was just made to hold junk and other unwanted
things, but once inside I found the outside was meant to be decieving to everyone, it was more intricate and
lavishly decorated in sith and jedi artifacts and even a few jedi robes and sith robes lined the walls,
as we walked the maze of halls we finally came to a solid door that had to be atleast 160cm thick and possibly
was even thicker then a blastdoor, we entered the room and I found the sarcoughigus that said Revan was buried
in this tomb and when the holocron activated it was Revan and she was dressed as a Jedi and even held a Jedi
lightsaber, the information I was seeking was unknown to me.

\"What do you seek Jedi?\" the soft and soothing voice of Revan asked.
\"I'm not sure, Revan.\" I said confused.
\"What is the reason you seek to know more?\" she asked again.
\"I guess I need help to defeat the sith, but they have control of the republic and even the senator of Naboo is a sith.\"
I said.
\"This is most distressing, but the sith have no strength once the leader is dead.\" she said.
\"But the leader of the sith is the senator of Naboo.\" I said.
\"Interesting, I had formulated a plan to do this but after Malek turned on me, I changed it to be a defense in case it
ever happend, do you wish to view the plan to stop them?\" she asked softly.
\"Yes I do!\" I said in shock.

The holocron went quiet for a few minutes then a map came up showing the way the attack and infiltration would happen
then the defensive plan over lapped it and the plans played out 'til the Jedi won the conflict, though the main plot
was to kill the sith lord and his/her second.

\"That is all for now Jedi, meditate and formulate what you need to do to infiltrate the sith ranks and stop them.\"
she said.

And the holocron shut off and I was left standing there in the dimly lit tomb, then the sarcoughigus opend and Revan
stepped out, then I noticed the Rakata went over to her and removed her robes, to uncover an HK droid and they spoke
to it in their native tongue, then the droid put the robes on and stood next to me.

\"You must take Revan back with you and allow her to do the plan of attack and end the sith's place in the republics senate,
then hurry back here once the droid is in your care again, only then can you be sure the sith will not distroy the
Republic.\" the Leader of the Rakata said to me.

I simply noded and off we went to Coruscant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the trip I couldn't get my mind clear of the past months events, the most disturbing thing in my mind was how I felt
towards the sith and how well they had infiltrated the Republic and how well they had hidden themselves from the Jedi
in their own back yard no less, I started to feel like I was envious of their cunning and tactics, I had almost felt
like joining them since it seems they were going to win this war and all the Jedi would be killed if they didn't change
sides, but as I drifted in thought to what I could do as a Sith Lord and the things they would no doubt demand of me
I felt at home in this frame of mind, but that was the oppisite of the way the person I loved felt and that was the
way of life I was trying to leave behind, I was so in battled in my mind I hadn't heard HK asking me his questions.

\"Query, Master are you \"OK\", you seem to be inthralled in a war with yourself!?......Master?\" he proclaimed

It seemd I had been oblivious to him for almost an hour, and our trip was nearly over.

\"Sorry HK, I was thinking of some things, what can I do for you?\" I asked
\"Query Master, what things were you thinking of, you seemed to have been in great pain while thinking?\" he said
\"I was contimplating changing to the side of the sith, instead of staying a Jedi.\" I said
\"Statement, that is a very sneaky tactic Master, one that Revan was good at, I think it would serve this mission well,
if all aboard made that switch!\" he said

The thought of it being a ruse not an actual side change hadn't even crossed my mind, but now it was clear that it could
possibly work and even be a way to distroy the whole sith empire, for a time......
But would it be possible to get everyone to go along with the plan and would it actually work, my thoughts again swirled
and I was trying to think of every possible outcome to our choice of tactics, then the proximity alarm went off
we were nearing Coruscant and dropping from hyperspace, if this was our plan of attack I had ten minutes to convince
everyone and get prepared for our no doubtedly unfriendly welcome.

In the time it took to land we had all made the decision to fake our betrayl of the Jedi and the Republic and our
individual tasks to bring an end to the sith in the Republic, but my own thoughts were confused could I pretend this
and not actually switch sides, could I do what I planned and not really turn to the darkside again, could I.....Would
I be able to go through with this ruse?.......

I took my sabers and blasters and my droids and went to the sith lord in the senate and we all professed our alligance
to the sith and it's empire.......

But I still was unsure of this plan, as was HK when he turned I could imagine the thoughts he was having.

We were taken to a private chambers and told to wait, our weapons were taken from us and the droids were taken to be
scanned.

\"This is the moment of truth, we need to act as though we are truly sith, this means if you are asked to kill you must,
but don't use the weapon they hand you, use your hands and this technique.\" I said as I showe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 8 months ago #17936 by
Replied by on topic Re:Smugglers Run
I sat in my room staring at the security footage of the Jedi in the Holding cells, I wondered if maybe they were right and I had fallen and just didn't wnat to believe it, then I litterally smacked myself I hadn't hurt anyone, I wasn't out to rule over anyone I was infact using a ruse to keep the republic safe from anyone that wanted or even thought about trying to conqure them, I was doing a very good thing, so how come they wouldn't believe me?
The only reason they wouldn't believe me was if.......They were being manipulated by someone really strong in the force
another sith lord e didn;t know about, someone manipulating the fabric of space and time to get what they want and
maybe that included me aswell, this path them trying to kill me, the whole thing could be a test to see if I would slaughter
my friends and become what I was pretending to be, to make me a true sith and their lapdog apprentice.......
But who could be that powerful, if the emporer was alive he could do it, but someone would have to be a decendant of
his in order to do that......or an experiment of his.....I remember hearing rumors that Jedi strong in the force were
being kidnapped and brutal experiments were being done to them, life cloning, manipulations of the cells, even dismemberment
and reattatchment of other species body parts to see how well they coinsided with eachother, the was even a rumor that
the emporer had people strapped to torture chairs and he manipulated the midichlorians in them to create life forms
to be his heirs.......Could one of them have survived?
Could his unnatural spawn be out there manipulating everything for their own twisted desires?

I shuddered at the thought but I knew it was a possiblity and that scared me, I had to clear my mind and center myself
and just as I was about to reach out and let go of my feelings I felt someone was in the holdingcells and not about to
release anyone, but kill them all, I sprang to me feet and grabbed my saber and sprinted to the prison block and I starttled
the intruder, it was almost like seeing a ghost when the person turned around I first saw someone long dead........
It was Mirana, she had a cybernetic torso from the left to middle of her body but I knew she was dead I had buried her myself
then it was my Father I know he is dead I had found his blaster hole filled body and had buried him myself, the form kept
changing and changing until I yelled.

\"Enough games what and who are you? I yelled at the top of my lungs
\"We are the sith of never more, the beings of forever and nothingness!\" it hissed
\"What are you doing here?\" I asked angrily
\"We cause pain and suffering in those who betray themselves, you are a great sith and yet you act like a pethetic Jedi!\" it hissed
\"I am a Jedi you foolish spectre, go before I distroy you!\" I demanded
\"You can't distroy us we are legion, for we are many!\" it hissed

I could tell it was full of hatred and anger, and I coud use this to my advantage, however it was bigger then I thought
my people had a word for this type of creature, but it was a myth long forgotten, we called them daemonsiti they were the
dead who were not ready to join the force, or felt they couldn't because of how they treated those around them in life
so in deatht they carried on their practices, maybe I could get them to let go and join the force.....maybe
But how?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi