Legacy of the Force

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #14419 by
Legacy of the Force was created by
They are making the first book of the series available for free download. Go to www.legacyoftheforce.com. It will also be available for download at any of the major book sellers web sites.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 11 months ago #14428 by
Replied by on topic Re:Legacy of the Force
cool!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15149 by
Nugget O'Wisdom I found in LotF: Exile

\"...let me give you a little example of how power and skill with the Jedi arts do not correspond to mastery.
When I was still a teenager, I was able to reach into the gravity well of a gas giant and pull a spacecraft out of it. That's something that not many Masters could accomplish. I could do it because I was strong in the Force...and because I had absolutefaith in my right, my need to use that craft for a specific purpose. But I doubt I could do it today. I'm no weaker in the Force, and I'm a lot more skilled...but today I'd know that my intended purpose was not a good one, and this knowledge would deny me the focus I needed then to perform that task. So was I a Master then, or am I a Master now?\"

-Chance

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15150 by
Has anyone read the Star Wars Omnibus: Tales of the Jedi part 1 and 2?
Are they're any more?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 10 months ago #15590 by
Those are some pretty good reads. I have a couple, not sure where they are supposed to fall in the order of things. They make em to keep up with longer stories, or one offs that will not be printed again. I am just now building my collection of graphic novels they are good for the most part. I still haven't gotten past the Knights of the Old Republic era, but the books that are in the EU future are supposed to be wicked awesome.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi