Who Is Excited for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order?

More
4 years 4 months ago #345161 by Brick
Moving away from my usual ranting and raving about science vs spirituality for a moment. Who else is excited for the first single player canonised Star Wars game for what feels like forever?

As I understand it, it's set a few years after Revenge of The Sith and incorporates a couple of familiar characters like Saw Gerrera from The Clone Wars (I think Forest Whitaker is portraying him again, like he did in Rogue One).

As a side note, did anyone ever play the Force Unleashed Games? And do you know if they're still canon under Disney?

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos, Rex, Jake Nislan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345175 by
I'm really excited for fallen order but I'm tempering my expectations a bit due to EA's track record. I really wish another KoTOR would be released but that's just wishful thinking. As for the force unleashed it is not canon after Disney's acquisition of Lucasarts.

More
4 years 3 months ago #345865 by Jake Nislan
As with everything SW I'm definitely hyped, I'm getting it next month but I will enjoy myself with KoTOR 2 until then (which I'm playing for the first time).

For anyone who has played the game already: what is it like and is it worth playing?

Flowing through all, there is balance
There is no peace without a passion to create
There is no passion without peace to guide
Knowledge stagnates without the strength to act
Power blinds without the serenity to see

There is freedom in life
There is purpose in death

The force is in all things and I am the force

- Novice of Temple of The Jedi Order

IP Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/session/src/Storage/NativeStorage.php on line 135