TOTJO Literary Critics or Journalists

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #11889 by Jon
Considering that the written word remains the most important communications medium inspite of internet, I think it of utmost importance to have our own Journalists on the job. After carefull reflection I have decided on Br.KieranHalcyon and Br.Daniel Luckie. I am very happy to announce their agreement. They are both very capable, reflective, knowledgeable, critical and curious Jedi; all of them neccessary qualities. Amongst the great span of work their duties includes summarising the vast literature world (science fiction, informative literature, articles, reviews, news...) which touches our Temple in one way or the other. They will be working on at least one literary piece a month and presenting this here. One day we will have a great source of information on which all will be able to draw on. Their work will of course include bringing our cause in words to the \"outside world\". Thank you Br.Daniel Luckie and Br.KieranHalcyon. MTFBWY

-SO BE IT!-
Father Jon, Cardinal Bishop of the Order

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #11894 by
The pleasure is all mine. I look forward to the work ahead!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #11899 by
Im happy to be helping the temple and to be assisting Kieran.So if you would whats the first book that we should start with...maybe the first book? o.O

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #11900 by
If you are particular, it's Darth Bane: Path of Destruction.

Good book, let's you really get a feel of how someone could see the darkside as a viable option.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #11901 by
Yeah I have my on experience with the dark side and looking at it that way.OK if Jon feels that thats a good place to start than ill start on some research on it.Thanks Kieran.
May The Force Be With You

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #11908 by
Congratulations both of you on this job, and what a job it is!

Are you going to be summing everything that is on this website on these 'literacy pieces'. If so, then I think that you should start from the beginning, from the start of the formation of the Temple to the future present day.

I just think that makes sense, but you are the journalists, and anything is good. As long as people are learning.

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #11910 by Jon
I`m really excited. So what`s going to be the first book?

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #11932 by
Kieran said that it would be \"Darth Bane: Path of Destruction\"

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #11959 by
I want to throw a book out there. Try this one: Star Wars Jedi vs Sith Essential guide to the Force. I let Br. Akkarin in on this little jewel in a another post.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #11961 by
well its a monthly thing so sadly it will have to wait. -_- but im sure we'll get around to it.I have heard of it thow

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi