SPOILER ALERT" Reincarnation - Theory on youtube

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #218263 by
I personally love this idea! Though I'm not convinced of it, I definitely like it more than the theory of Rey being Luke's daughter. Themes from Bhagavad Gita are found throughout all the other Star Wars movies, and I have been hoping that the new movies would still have some of that-- Maybe not quite this literally though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #220170 by

V-Tog wrote: I thought we were supposed to assume that Rey is Luke's daughter...it seemed so 'obvious'. So much so that I'm starting to convince myself that it has to be a red herring...

After seeing the film, the "obvious-ness" is the major force running through the entire film. I've had a number of people telling me, when they saw the movie, everything was so obvious. Therefore, we can assume this "obvious" streak would continue to play out, like Rey being Luke's daughter...unless they surprise us with something so unexpected. Just like what happened in The Empire Strikes Back, when it was "shocking" to discover that Vader was Luke's father.

Personally, I like the idea of reincarnation. That'll be a cool twist, in my opinion.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi