New SW:VII actors react to their own trailer

More
8 years 5 months ago #208225 by Proteus
Actors John Boyega (Finn) and Daisy Ridley (Rey) are fresh actors (just as Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and Harrison Ford were in '77). Apparently, when they have not yet seen any post-editing floor footage of them selves and the movie, and only certain raw, isolated footage of their scenes, without any of the effects, they have not yet realized just how incredible (and history changing, cinema-wise) they are going to be when it has hit. During this state of ignorance, there is a point they do get to see the final cut trailer with the rest of us revealing a good taste of it... how would you feel in their shoes seeing yourself for the first time in the official world of Star Wars playing as an impactful lead? You would quite likely have the same reactions I bet. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQBEBAoXjs

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
The following user(s) said Thank You: Loudzoo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #209345 by
I would give a left leg just to be in a Star war movie shoot i'd give my right leg to be in a Star Wars movie ya know what screw that I'd give both legs to be in a Star Wars movie.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi