Jar Jar Binks is the most powerful ever!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #207373 by
Take a read of this fan theory

After reading it I actually think it's highly plausible

PLUS Jar Jars eyes are Sith like.

http://imgur.com/gallery/Putq2
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #207535 by
Very interesting read.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I would love or hate this. I think if they revealed that his name was something that actually sounded intimidating (Darth Fishious?) and that the voice he had in the prequels was fake (so that he DOESN'T sound like a racist Sesame Street character), that this could be good. That being said, I highly doubt this would actually be something J.J. Abrams would go for.

I'd also like to point out that the author makes it a point that he'd have to be working WITH Palpatine, but to me it would be much cooler if he was manipulating Palpatine without his knowledge. Jar Jar sets up his dark empire from behind the scenes with a ruler who THINKS he's masterminding this huge plot, but who is really just a puppet himself. Seems much more in line with how the movie Sith operate.

More
8 years 5 months ago #207539 by Adder
This could have been his get away from the pesty Jedi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QgOdha0VwA

:laugh: :ohmy:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: ,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #207680 by

Adder wrote: This could have been his get away from the pesty Jedi

:laugh: :ohmy:

If only that were real! :laugh:

So today, Cracked posted an article including a very convincing argument about how E.T. (yes, that E.T.) is probably Darth Plagueis. Reminded me of this, so I figured I'd say something for anyone who may be interested. :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi