I've wanted to do this for a long time...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #209348 by
Look I'm sorry. Today is the anniversary of my grandma's death. We watched return of the Jedi and she passed away that night in her sleep. She was the one who introduced me to Star Wars. I really really miss her. My mom was never there and she basically raised me and was my mother. She'd always say whenever I was having trouble Use the Force Jimmy use the Force. I even told my grandmother once that I didn't think the Force was with me as I couldn't force shove a bully into the pool I stood there with my hands out trying to use the Force I was 9 lol hard day hard day. Sorry.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
8 years 4 months ago #209349 by RyuJin
garbtheworld.com sells good heavy fabric robes for $60+ shipping, and you can build a pretty good saber hilt with a quick visit to the plumbing aisle of the local hardware store, and usually only spend about $40-$50 max...i built one for my nephew out of pvc and a few parts from the now defunct radio shack for a total of $28 (approx)....

i know how it is when finances are tight....i spent a good long time unemployed, i now work for the state and as a state employee we don't get paid much, but we get loads of benefits...i'm still trying to figure out how to get a new vehicle until i can get a new motor for my mustang....sadly it would cost about the same amount for either option...and given the choice i'd rather have my mustang back up and running...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #209360 by
I wish we had this kind of stuff in Brazil. The cheapest Jedi robe I can find here is imported and cost 690 brl.

I'll see if I can find all the instructions for the robe, (if you know any, I'd love it) and then I'll buy the cloth and ask my wife's aunt to do it for me.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #209363 by RyuJin
go to the rebel legion's website, they have a forum thread there with patterns....in fact now that i think about it i have the pictures i can post...

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by RyuJin.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #209371 by
My weight fluctuates so much I'd have to order multiple obi's/belts! :S

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
8 years 4 months ago #209373 by RyuJin

CryojenX wrote: My weight fluctuates so much I'd have to order multiple obi's/belts! :S

actually you can get one that uses velcro and is adjustable....or even make one adjustable by adding velcro closures....

Quotes:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi