I've wanted to do this for a long time...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #206907 by
It's costume day here at my work, because not everyone will be in on Friday's, and after a long time of saving up (I'm super picky about quality/materials) I finally got to wear.. this! Only a headshot, but rest assured I have the belt, boots, pants and all the other bits.

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
8 years 5 months ago #206909 by RyuJin
wish i could wear mine at work...but i work in a kitchen and have no plans on dirtying up my good clothes :woohoo:

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

More
8 years 5 months ago #206911 by TheDude

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #206917 by
That looks great Cayce. :) Where did you purchase these from?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #207189 by
Thank you!

I picked it all up from Twin Roses Design.

All custom made, but totally worth it. The tunic and robe are so comfortable I find myself wearing them all the time.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #207194 by

Cayce wrote: Thank you!

I picked it all up from Twin Roses Design.

All custom made, but totally worth it. The tunic and robe are so comfortable I find myself wearing them all the time.

Awesome. I am familiar with them. When I am ready to order, I plan on doing it through them as well. There items look amazing. :)

More
8 years 5 months ago #207195 by Kit
Very nice! I really like the color of the under tunic! Makes me think about maybe changing mine around. I made a set a few years ago. I made everything but the boots and the lightsabers. Wore it to work once (funny story there...wasn't suppose to be doing customer service work but a high priority job came up, was the only one around, and the user agreed that it was ok I wasn't in uniform...then I walked into the wrong building, all Jedi'd up. Two lightsabers at my hips and a laptop over my shoulder. Naturally it was an officer I first ran into *eye roll* )

I'm looking forward to wearing it tomorrow. I was pregnant last year. Unfortunately I work in a maintenance squadron now so they don't let us dress up lol.

More
8 years 5 months ago #207197 by Adder
It does look great! I'd like mine in Nomex (with an orange inner lining), so it can double as a fire blanket (or distress signal) :lol: ;)
Ok perhaps not with the orange lining...

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #207199 by

Adder wrote: It does look great! I'd like mine in Nomex (with an orange inner lining), so it can double as a fire blanket (or distress signal) :lol: ;)
Ok perhaps not with the orange lining...

I like that idea!!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #209346 by
I always wanted a robe :( I even want a real lightsaber and by real I mean one of those heavy duty sabers you can combat with and not one of those Walmart toys where it has 3 pieces and slides out. But I'm broke :( have been since birth. A friend last year said he was going to give me a robe for my birthday and this Saturday 21st is my birthday and one year past and I still can't save for a robe. Sorry nice robe tho. Idk why I'm always sad when one thing I want is a robe and a light saber and can't afford it and see other people have it. Life sucks. Lol it does. I'm thinking I might have to put a kidney on the black market for a robe and a light saber. I mean #7 comes out next month. My girlfriend lost her job. She was supposed to help with half of car payment and insurance car payment is 320.66 and insurance is 210.75 then I have 260 to pay for court for an accident in June in my first car wreck which is well over 800 dollars my check is a 1000 which 200 dollars can't pay for a robe and light saber I've seen all the star war films and even went to the theatres for 1 2 and 3 but for the first time I would like to dress up and fight some sith out in the parking lot. And I won't be able to. It's just fustrating

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi