Why is Luke Skywalker missing?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #206257 by
Replied by on topic Why is Luke Skywalker missing?

Tarran wrote: Luke WAS in the trailer... you can see him placing his hand on R2-D2 ;)

That was my first thought, because his right hand looked mechanical. But I don't know if that's enough evidence. It's a hint, certainly, but not proof.

And I apologize for not reading the Spoiler posts, as I'm trying to avoid such things. I want to be surprised when I see the movie.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #206354 by
I suspect Luke has spent the last 30 years training Jar Jar and group of Gungan force initiates to become elite Jedis.

The Force Awakens will end in a massive battle scene where the New Gungan Jedi Order defeats an army of robots on Naboo over a trade dispute gone wrong.

The Force works in cycles people!

So Weesa Meet againsa!

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #206357 by Carlos.Martinez3
I'm totally tracking with you guys even the spoiler conversations! Lol

Disney has created quite the hype. We will see...

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #206681 by
I just read the new Luke standalone book that takes place between A New Hope, and Empire Strikes Back, and it details how Luke visits a planet where he finds an ancient, ruined, Jedi temple in the jungle, that the locals won't go near because it's evil.

I have a feeling that that is where they will find him in the new movie, because the book cover claims to be peppered with new information relevant to The Force Awakens, and the description coincides with Skellig Michael, where scenes involving Luke were shot at.

I've also read that the Emperor's force lightning attack at the end of Return of the Jedi has left Luke unstable, and that he had to go into seclusion so as not to hurt anyone.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi