Star Wars: The Old Republic

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #169174 by
Greetings
I have seen some threads about the Old Republic about asking people if they play it. Wouldn't it be a good idea to create a group for the people who play the game. Also i'm thinking about creating a guild for the totjo members. But i am pref and don't have a lot of time. Currently i'm playing on a european server.

Let me know what you think
May the Force be with you

Roy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #169260 by
Replied by on topic Star Wars: The Old Republic

roy1593 wrote: Greetings
Also i'm thinking about creating a guild for the totjo members.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good gaming session just as everybody else does, but wouldn't this make the TotJO seem like just another Star Wars fanclub, something most people here try to avoid as hard as possible?

More
9 years 5 months ago #169262 by rugadd
Replied by rugadd on topic Star Wars: The Old Republic
I don't think it will be taking over the forums any time soon. I see no problem with it.

rugadd

More
9 years 5 months ago #169298 by steamboat28

C. S. Viator wrote: Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good gaming session just as everybody else does, but wouldn't this make the TotJO seem like just another Star Wars fanclub, something most people here try to avoid as hard as possible?

No. It would make TOTJO seem like a community that likes to spend time together places other than this website.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit

More
9 years 5 months ago #169304 by SilverWolf
I currently play on the Server : Jedi Covenant. I got a guild called Guardians of Honor" Anyone who would like to join is more than welcome to. We used to be a large guild back when the game first opened,then because everyone had done all the level 50 stuff nobody wanted to play anymore. They are now raising the level cap to 60 and I am looking for any players that would like to play and join my guild. I am on the game most days except from 9am eastern time until roughly 3pm eastern when I got to get my son from school. at 7pm eastern time I break for dinner, otherwise i am on. We gave a guild bank, guild stronghold, and saving up for a guild flagship. here are some of my toons that I am mostly on: ShadowWolven, WhiteWolf, William-Wolf, WarWolf, SilverWolven, Silver-Samurai, MysticWolven. Feel free to send me a message in game or send me a message here if you are interested. I welcome all professions.

Sincerely,
Will aka "Wolf" French
SilverWolf
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #169328 by
[/quote] Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good gaming session just as everybody else does, but wouldn't this make the TotJO seem like just another Star Wars fanclub, something most people here try to avoid as hard as possible?[/quote]

I agree with you and applaud you for speaking your mind in spite of differing opinions.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #169337 by steamboat28
Edited, because off-topic. Starting new thread here instead.
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by steamboat28.

More
9 years 5 months ago #169344 by Breeze el Tierno
I would love to get in on this, but I don't play often enough lately. Maybe twice a month. Too bad. The game is good fun.

Just don't name the guild TotJO and you're good. B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd, Alexandre Orion, Zenchi

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #169390 by

C. S. Viator wrote:

roy1593 wrote: Greetings
Also i'm thinking about creating a guild for the totjo members.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good gaming session just as everybody else does, but wouldn't this make the TotJO seem like just another Star Wars fanclub, something most people here try to avoid as hard as possible?

I disagree. It's about people with a common interest that group together. And iv'e seen many people that play the game. Many enough to create a group

More
9 years 5 months ago #169399 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cabur Senaar wrote: Just don't name the guild TotJO and you're good. B)

Thank you...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi