Jedi Junkies

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #122439 by
Jedi Junkies was created by
The documentary, Jedi Junkies (2010), is now available via Netflix streaming in the U.S. and Canada ( link here ).

I've only had time to watch about 45 minutes of it, and there's been no mention of Jediism as a religion (it's primarily about Star Wars fandom), but it may be of interest to some of you. So far, it has mostly just made me feel a lot better about not being a collector.

:)
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 6 months ago #122447 by
Replied by on topic Jedi Junkies

Arcade wrote: So far, it has mostly just made me feel a lot better about not being a collector.

Hahaha.

No doubt. It would drive me crazy to be a collector and forever searching for the limited release items...wow, I'm breathing faster just thinking about it!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 6 months ago #122454 by
Weird... I watched it on Netflix a couple of years ago, I think. Maybe they took it off for a while, but I really liked that documentary. Made me feel comfortable buying a lightsaber. hahha.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #122461 by

Connor Lidell wrote: Weird... I watched it on Netflix a couple of years ago, I think. Maybe they took it off for a while, but I really liked that documentary. Made me feel comfortable buying a lightsaber. hahha.

That's very possible, Connor. :) It is an older documentary and Netflix does tend to cycle films out and then reintroduce them.

I'll admit, the lightsabers did look really cool.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi