16 years 8 months ago #5115 by

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 10 months ago #23303 by
Replied by on topic Re:Chapter Four
this one gave me a bit of a head ache im up for a long time doing these lol

This leads me to conclude that the force is a dot or circle smallest thing ever smaller then atoms etc and with space and then another circle withing the space it has more circles and dots like dimensiens and then another bigger circle over the big circle ever going on going in that kinda patern infinit time and it leads me to believe that we are born as a part of the force and the force is apart of us so every living thing will have the force inside them that they are made of the force and so on the same with non living things as well and that people do not notice the circle around them or the background of the circle.

thats about it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 10 months ago #23304 by
this one gave me a bit of a head ache im up for a long time doing these lol

This leads me to conclude that the force is a dot or circle smallest thing ever smaller then atoms etc and with space and then another circle withing the space it has more circles and dots like dimensiens and then another bigger circle over the big circle ever going on going in that kinda patern infinit time and it leads me to believe that we are born as a part of the force and the force is apart of us so every living thing will have the force inside them that they are made of the force and so on the same with non living things as well and that people do not notice the circle around them or the background of the circle.

thats about it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 10 months ago #23305 by
sorry double posted computer lagged up

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi