New Training Instructions 8-1-2007 The Book

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #5078 by
This is now an ongoing seminar that anyone may start at any time and work at their own pace.

I am renaming the topics so it should be clear.

There are six readings and you make at least one post for each reading. Commenting on others posts is usually extra credit.

I am publishing those who have credits so far Saturday with comments.

Post all questions here please.

This is the download of The Book by Alan Watts.

MTFBWYA,

Br. John+

p.s. This is the correct zip with all the right chapter names and without the duplicate chapter. TOTJF members you do not have to register to download. This if for your study with Master Merrin only and you promise you will buy this book, even a cheap used one, as soon as you can.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has attachments files.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #5127 by
It usually takes six months to finish this. One chapter a month. I only want six posts but if you comment of someone else you get extra credit.

Now if it's the writing you can't stand I'll do a telephone interview but I don't expect some epic novel; just a couple of paragraphs. Your mind won't be able to absorb training at 100% without this seminar.

Post only in the correct chapter topic the others are locked so we can all get on the same thread, I'll have all the evaluations posted by Saturday. If you do not have one by then let me know. I think I'm finished but just in case.

Br. John+

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #6658 by
master the training book downloads but when i open it its just a bunch of symbals what can i do?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #7996 by
is the fully name
The Book: On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
cuz i am looking for it and if this is the title then it well be easyer to find it

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8001 by
Yes. The Book, by Alan Watts.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi