chapter 2

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #16413 by
chapter 2 was created by
This chapter in seemed to focus on systems and the duality of well everything, something that i have stated i used to have a fascination with.

and with the duality and the systems we touched on the subject of death - death is a interesting topic because everyone seems to deal with it differently, i have always found and tried hard to follow a belief that also ties back to chapter one and why i don't follow any specific religion, I see death as i believe doumbldore put it \"a journey into the unknown\" and seeking as their is no way to know that unknown without dieing and making the whole point of knowing before hand rather pointless i have always found it better to try and I've life in the moment - instead of live life hopping i make it into a better life, why not make this life a better life make where you are a \"heaven\" if you will instead of always trying to get there be there

the last part of this chapter i really did enjoy about the Japanese feeling that their is no English word for and what i felt the word meant was that their is beauty in leaving as well as arriving that emptiness as well as fullness is beautiful if your willing to accept it.

and with that i leave you till next chapter ^_^

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #16415 by
Replied by on topic Re:chapter 2
\"To the educated mind, death is but just another adventure.\"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor