This Week In Science!

More
2 years 6 months ago #363370 by Lykeios Little Raven
This week in science is brought to you by phys.org. I remember someone, I think my old friend Gisteron, posting these every week and thought I'd attempt to revive the process maybe every Friday.

This week covers lots of interesting topics in the field of climate change (specifically carbon conversion/sequestration), quantum computing, anthropology, astronomy, NASA missions, and a whole lot more!

For all the dog-lovers: Dogs and humans were in Central America around 10,000 B.C. The previous earliest evidence of dogs in the Americas was in Alaska only 10,150 years ago vs. 12,000+ in Central America! Pretty impressive!

Here's the link for everyone:

https://phys.org/weekly-news/

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skryym, Rex, River

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #363379 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic This Week In Science!
Nah, that wasn't me. Cool stuff, though! Cheers

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios Little Raven, Rex

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi