Should paternity test be a normal check box in child birth ?

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
9 years 5 months ago #168552 by Brenna
lol.

when did the Mirror become a reputable source of anything other than whatever will sell more papers.

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
9 years 5 months ago #168616 by ren

elizabeth wrote: Ren
Men do have an equal right to abandon their children happens everyday.

Not over here, and not in the US. There are multiple reports of men going to prison for failing to pay child support for children that aren't even theirs. Women have an opportunity to abort, then to abandon the child at birth, by refusing to put a father on the birth certificate and then giving the kid up for abortion (note that in other countries women have even more rights in this regard), men do not have these luxuries. Men however can have their drivers license and passport revoked, these are violations of their freedom of movement human rights, and EU treaty rights.

And that bloke in the article is an idiot, he should of done test when he first started paying instead of waiting all this time. Especially if he had doubts.

That bloke in the article didn't have the opportunity to do the test. Many have been bullied by their respective governments this way. Male rape victims have been forced to pay child support or go to prison whilst the female pedophile keeps the child. In the UK the CSA can directly take money/belongings from someone that was never proven to be a parent.

In order for a man to legally prove a child isn't his, he must first have access to the child, second get authorization from the mother to get a DNA test done, which of course she can refuse. It's legalized paternity fraud, a very lucrative industry.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi