An Argument for Human Sentience and ZOMBIES!!!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #82145 by
Sentience is defined as an individual (human or otherwise) that understands all actions require the understanding of responsibility of the consequences of said action, and being able to justify action by environmental stimuli.

That is coupled with the understanding that each organism is potentially sentient.

One is only able to discern whether one is sentient by self evaluation.

One can only prove to another potentially sentient being that they are sentient by being a tedious communicator.

A tedious communicator is one who seeks the Logos of each individual word communicated by the definition of the message's origination; either by common reference or agreed multi-party definition.

One in all situations has a time of choice.

Upon the time an individual relinquishes the ability to choose because of input from another potentially sentient being is the point in time when that individual becomes an undead communicator, or for the sake of definition, a "zombie".

A zombie is one who relinquishes control over their ability to take responsibility for actions one introduces by allowing a group to justify actions rather than an individual exploring their own reasoning.

A zombie is usually encouraged to "infect" other "non-zombies" by the Imposition of sentience.

Imposition of sentience is in all cultures this individual understands is a socially unacceptable practice. One can impose individual sentience by influencing other potentially sentient beings to perform actions by manipulation through logical fallacy, information control, or intended harm.

The way to perform "decapitation" of "zombies" is by relaying the fact that all concepts and objects exist simultaneously, despite an individual's polarization of understanding via zombification. Hence, the prevention of the imposition of sentience is of the utmost importance to every human being

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #82152 by
Woosh! I hope this isn't all going right over my head. :pinch:

It's better to be sentient and take responsibility for one's actions than to blindly take orders from authority, society, others.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #82156 by

Woosh! I hope this isn't all going right over my head.

It's better to be sentient and take responsibility for one's actions than to blindly take orders from authority, society, others.

Truly

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #82192 by
Do you believe in zombies?

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
11 years 4 months ago #82276 by RyuJin
I believe the zombies he's alluded to are the ones that become slaves to authority and routine...giving up their individual freewill in order to escape responsibility

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #82293 by

RyuJin wrote: I believe the zombies he's alluded to are the ones that become slaves to authority and routine...giving up their individual freewill in order to escape responsibility

Now I understand. I'm just a simple guy and just needed a short answer.

It's all about not taking responsibility for your actions because you were just follwing orders?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #82324 by

Rickie wrote: Do you believe in zombies?

Also keep in mind that one may not believe in zombies, however the issue is that zombies may believe in you ;).

Therefore, one must recognize when there is a possible imposition of sentience (many times this is clouded by the egocentric want of reaffirmation of one's personal beliefs).
The next step is to seek control of when one might be imposing themselves on another, and guiding the "zombie" to a more potentially sentient existence.

Essentially, as a group of potentially sentient individuals, we must seek responsibility in the aspects of our life one knows one can control.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi