worldly deception and distraction

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #217078 by
hello my name is ragnoram here to talk to you guys about worldly distraction and deception now this world would tell you to care about certain things which doesn't really matter to the whole purpose of mankind as a well being you see the same age society tells you to care about money in certain things that really doesn't matter it will distract you for the main purpose the goal is to let upgrade also as a whole the individual is so selfish that the only care for themselves every man originated from the single origin you must set aside our differences in our own beliefs be enlightened to be privileged with the knowledge of power is everything you should care about the knowledge that we pass for kids because we do not live in an immortal habitat I will have attacked its in such a state that we need to reproduce so that means we die off and only thing that says the offspring so we must teach out with friends right from wrong good from bad and us parents do so the concept of money is corrupt you don't need money to survive in this world anything you need a shelter food and clothing. Fact that the Lords of this day in age so that you can I walk around butt naked my way of thinking have to pass most if you read my reforms give me my statements on my comments on my post you see so I can add me as a friend so we can talk and discuss the one on one and you can ask questions and I can see with my point of view on life if this is messed up because I'm using Google Voice cuz I don't feel like typing it out but I hope this post help you guys a little bit to see how the way I think and I hope you can reply and hope we can become friends may the force be with you have a blessed day
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #217079 by
Replied by on topic worldly deception and distraction
I'm trying to read this to get to your message, but the fact Google Voice gives no punctuation makes it really hard to understand what you're saying. You say you don't feel like typing it... but if you expect others to feel like reading your thoughts, that might be wise, friend :)
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by .

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #217115 by OB1Shinobi

tzb wrote: You say you don't feel like typing it... but if you expect others to feel like reading your thoughts, that might be wise, friend :)

co-sign

type it out or it didnt happen!!!

People are complicated.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by OB1Shinobi.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #220578 by
Replied by on topic worldly deception and distraction
Reposting on this page

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi