The Force is a Force of Course of Course

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #17617 by
the Force. a term to describe the energy that binds all things in balance and harmony.

but how is it formed? what sustains it? and how does it flow?

i think these answers regarding the Force were best described by a wise little green man who said: \"Life creates it, makes it grow. its energy surrounds us and binds us... it flows here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, and yes, even between the land and the ship.\" thus as it is stated, the Force flows through all of nature and through all of us. through every person and every animal. through every tree and every mountain peak. throughout nature, the Force flows deep and free.

there are many beliefs on how the Force \"conducts business\". there are those who feel that there is a Light Side and a Dark Side to the Force. that there is a clear divider between one way to manefest the Force or another. others follow the i deal that the Force simply ties all things living together and that what one does effects another. then there's those who feel that there is no divider of Light or Dark and that the two sides meld into one and form what they call a balanced entity. of course as with all belief structures there are those who have a melding of several of these different views that guide them through their lives and are the core of their belief structures.

one might expect that i would place my own beliefs within this post, but my beliefs are of little consiquence as it is your own beliefs that mold your being and shape your life. and again, as a wise little green man once said: \"That is the way of things. The way of the Force.\"

-Shaun
Grey Consular

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #17619 by
Very True... and beautifully put :)
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, it gives great food for thought.

Christina Krantz
Pagan

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #17671 by
You trully are a wise Knight Shaun and we are blessed to have you with us.

MTFBWY always

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi