What form(s) of magic(k) do you practice?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago #157112 by
I want to clear that I'm not in suggestion of one exercise

I did use one simbolism to express a idea of balance

There are many schemes and some people prefer one or other.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #157116 by

Zenchi wrote: Which model are you referring to Crystale? The one I am particularly familiar with is taken from ceremonial magick, (Golden Dawn) and is focused primarily upon the chakras...

crystale wrote: I can put as example to Israel Regardie way,
With Daat in middle of Chokmah and Binah /Gevurah and Chesed

Please correct me if I've misinterpreted what you're saying, crystale. I think he's suggesting that with the support of the outer pillars (mercy and severity) we can create a balance that is similar to the idea expressed in the symbolism of the yin-yang.
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago #157117 by
Yes,Arcade

Thanks ;)

konx om pax

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #175359 by
i have a couple decks of cards, Ouija, crystals, and besides the manner in which i live my life the only magic i see myself doing in the future is defensive magic. i do attempt to see the divine in everyone, and all things, yet i am far from perfect, but my lifestyle is my main magic.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #177738 by
Lately learned about the runes of Odin have used in meditation and learned to predict the future with them. Apparently it has been effective. Like religious practices that not involve any deity actually

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #177744 by

ghost dog wrote: i do attempt to see the divine in everyone, and all things, yet i am far from perfect, but my lifestyle is my main magic.

That makes sense, ghost dog. My experience has been that over time magic tends to become a part of one's everyday life and more or less begins to work on its own. If you're in harmony with whatever magical or spiritual current you've chosen to connect with, it becomes less necessary to divine or cast for knowledge or things you want/need in your life because these things seem to come about naturally.

MrBruno wrote: Lately learned about the runes of Odin have used in meditation and learned to predict the future with them. Apparently it has been effective. Like religious practices that not involve any deity actually

That's great that they've been so effective for you, MrBruno. I like the runes as well, though I don't use them for divination - mainly just in meditation and sometimes in ritual.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by .

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #177753 by steamboat28

Arcade wrote: I like the runes as well, though I don't use them for divination - mainly just in meditation and sometimes in ritual.

Code:
<mysterious hermit voice>
runes are very powerful. very powerful. should be used with care. totally not at all what people think they are. not at all. nothing like it. sorely misinformed.
Code:
</mysterious hermit voice

But seriously, I could give a two-hour lecture on how runes are nothing at all like anything else you probably tinker with on a daily basis, magickally speaking.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by steamboat28.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi