10 years 6 months ago #119358 by
Just asking my Taurus friend?

Jayden,

Yours amoung the oak.
/!\

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #119363 by Adder
You are not alone Jayden, in your interest to this topic!!! It's one of my many areas of interest, but I'm all over the place with different interests so, I know a little about a lot but not a lot about anything.
:)

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

More
10 years 6 months ago #119365 by Lykeios Little Raven
I'm sorry, maybe I missed something, what is this in relation to? Lol. I may be interested...

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell

More
10 years 6 months ago #119366 by Adder
I assumed the topic was general Pagan studies!? Its the only info I had to go on being in the Pagan studies part of the forum.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

More
10 years 6 months ago #119369 by Lykeios Little Raven
That's what I thought too, but from the title it seemed someone specific. :huh: I suppose Jayden will enlighten me when he can!

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
10 years 6 months ago #119372 by Jestor
I think Jayden is "calling out" GM Mark....

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 6 months ago #119391 by
I apologize for the post. It just seemed to me that the information in Pagan studies was a little thin. I will be more constructive in future posts.

Again, please accept my apology GM Mark.

Jayden
/!\

More
10 years 6 months ago #119393 by Alexandre Orion
You didn't do anything wrong, Jayden.

Although it is a bit unusual to call out to someone in a forum thread, it was in the interest of talking about something nicely that you have an fascination for ...

... Honestly, I prefer to see that a thousand-fold more than to see us getting pride-ful an hurling insults at one another's points of view as sometimes happens (quite accidentally, of course).

Another thing you could do is just start discussing here anything you may wish to talk to Maître Mark about. Others will come into it (or not) and he will be around eventually to give you his responses.

Bless-ed be ...

:cheer:

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Lykeios Little Raven

More
10 years 6 months ago #119395 by Lykeios Little Raven
Indeed! I am interested as well!

What in particular are you interested in studying Jayden?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 6 months ago #119398 by
Interested too, and the study program you have posted in your descrition is very complete.
The Bard I knew was very secret about his druidism, never talked about iniation and rituals.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi