Chat Room Patience.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
11 years 4 months ago #86158 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re: Chat Room Patience.
Certain astrological signs are considered more, or less patient than others...aries are governed by aggression, hence being named after the god of war...gemini are considered to be indecisive, or of two minds hence the twins...each of the signs are also governed by an element...aries is fire...on top of that being dragon(another fire sign/ and also considered impatient) I'm doubly hot tempered and doubly impatient....I think capricorns are water, but can't remember for certain..same with gemini...Ithink

Back on topic though....Ipop into chat on occasion and if it's empty pop back out....or get timed out :angry:

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #86168 by
Replied by on topic Re: Chat Room Patience.
Oddly enough, Capricorns are earth signs, our motto is "time is money, and money is time". LOL, it wasn't my intention to derail another forum thread (a nasty habit of mine), as long as there's a shout box to shout in, I see no one really caring if the chat room is temporarily vacant for periods of time...
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #86192 by

Zenchi wrote: I'm a Capricorn with Add, five minutes in chat and no one shows, I'm high jacking the shout box. I dubbith the shout box, the "Lazy man's chat"...

Add? What do you mean?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #86233 by

Rickie The Grey wrote: Add? What do you mean?

A.D.D.

More
11 years 4 months ago #86530 by Wescli Wardest
Oh yah... well I'm a Scorpio, Dragon and the only way I'm getting any patience is if I became a Doctor! :blink:

hahhahahahahhahahaha :woohoo:

PS: I have no idea if either one of those signs is suppose to be patient or not! :P

Monastic Order of Knights
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi