Every...darned...time!

More
11 years 6 months ago #78043 by Reacher

Deprecated: htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /var/www/html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 1435
99.9% of the time I'm slate granite with ice in my veins...but I nearly cry every time I watch this. I cannot explain why.

Jedi Knight

The self-confidence of the warrior is not the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of the onlooker and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eyes and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Br. John

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 6 months ago #78048 by
Replied by on topic Re: Every...darned...time!

Reacher wrote: 99.9% of the time I'm slate granite with ice in my veins...but I nearly cry every time I watch this. I cannot explain why.

Embrace Life

Yeah, that was cool. The music kind of gets you from the beginning, too, doesn't it? Thanks for sharing it.

Fraternally,
-David

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #78049 by
83% of the time I'm like obsidian with liquid nitrogen.

Your link was broken for me reacher, but davids worked. Neat vid.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by . Reason: davids link worked

More
11 years 6 months ago #78050 by Reacher
Replied by Reacher on topic Re: Every...darned...time!
Thanks for fixing the link, David!

Jedi Knight

The self-confidence of the warrior is not the self-confidence of the average man. The average man seeks certainty in the eyes of the onlooker and calls that self-confidence. The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eyes and calls that humbleness. The average man is hooked to his fellow men, while the warrior is hooked only to infinity.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 6 months ago #78056 by
Embracing your nature of compassion is a strength,thanks for sharing Reacher....

More
11 years 6 months ago #78057 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re: Every...darned...time!

Reacher wrote: 99.9% of the time I'm slate granite with ice in my veins...but I nearly cry every time I watch this. I cannot explain why.

I know exactly what you mean.

Founder of The Order

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi