Statue made from a Meteorite Continued...

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #74721 by Wescli Wardest
After reading the post in the recent article's column, “Statue made from a meteorite” I thought I would start this. There were many interesting things brought up in that and I thought I might just touch on one of them.

I have always found history very interesting and I remember reading about the “searches” to prove the validity of the Aryan heritage that were performed by the NAZI regime. If I may point out, the Swastika breaks to the left and the one on the idol breaks to the right and currently (as it has for over a millennium) stands for one of the Indian Gods, Lord Ganesha.

Would it surprise you to know that before the Nazis came to power in Germany and made the Swastika their emblem of hate, it was a universal symbol of Peace and good luck? It was for over 5,000 years, a symbol to the Hindus, the Buddhists and many other Eastern religions. It also shows up as a good luck symbol for many North American Indian tribes as well. Indeed, the Hindus and Buddhists STILL use it as a religious symbol.

Monastic Order of Knights
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Wescli Wardest. Reason: Call the right column

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi