The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ren
  • Topic Author
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
12 years 5 months ago #45606 by ren

Zimbabwe is a completely different country and I don't even see what you are trying to draw into eyesight with this statement. What does Zimbabwe prostitutes have to do with anything? And how do they relate to STDs? And how are you so much more knowledgeable than me?

This article relates to french legislation in a french context. I know it pretty well. Prostitution is currently highly regulated there. As to your other questions, well, i'm sure you'll eventually realize how misinformed you are.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #45607 by

Mark Anjuu wrote: The prevention of rape or murder of a prostitute has nothing to do with the legality of prostitution itself but everything to do with the state of mind of the perpetrator. If someone's gonna do it, they'll do it whatever the situation. If brothels and sex workers were officially regulated (through legalisation), surely their workplace environments would be safer. I mean, the Risk Assessment requirements for spillages alone must be worth it... ;)

Well increasing the legality of it increases the number and increases the john's at ease feeling of going out to get it. Now if they did have prescreening, and a brothel set up with security and for some reason every prostitute gets off the street to do this then it would make sense. But since the same girls are going to be on the street because of drug problems or medical problems then it increases those numbers because hypothetically a girl loses a job at a brothel, does she just stop? Of course not she goes onto the street. This makes it more laxed on laws on this subject.

Now think of it as an American point of view, our government would NEVER allow brothels. They would have to be in the middle of nowhere far away from churches, schools, and so on otherwise their would be a complaint every other day. Now if it was downtown in a dirty area this doesn't help things at all. The girls leaving work will end up having pimps once again because they would have an apartment down the street from the brothel and would see it as a untaxed extra couple bucks with a protection from a pimp. Now you would have 2 times as many call girls walking down the street because it is more or less more legal than before. In America this wouldn't work whatsoever. I remember when abortion was a gigantic thing here (and it still is of some sorts) let alone prostitution.

These laws would never work where drugs and corruption already exist in that "sector" of our country. Now if it was from the start without the drugs thrown in then there may have been a shot but the way things are now most are meth heads anyways trying to score some cash for the next high. This market is already too polluted to have any positive effect on things.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #45608 by

ren wrote:

Zimbabwe is a completely different country and I don't even see what you are trying to draw into eyesight with this statement. What does Zimbabwe prostitutes have to do with anything? And how do they relate to STDs? And how are you so much more knowledgeable than me?

This article relates to french legislation in a french context. I know it pretty well. Prostitution is currently highly regulated there. As to your other questions, well, i'm sure you'll eventually realize how misinformed you are.

Except I am speaking of American view point on prostitution that is why I keep saying US (United States) I am speaking of prostitution as I grew up around it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #45609 by

Br. John wrote: Lest I forget ....

http://bettybowers.com/crackwhores.html

Attachment filthysluts.gif not found

What part of the dark underground google scene you pull that out of? haha

More
12 years 5 months ago #45615 by Br. John
"What part of the dark underground google scene you pull that out of? haha"

Are you kidding? This is BETTY BOWERS, Americas Best Christian as rated by WWJD Powers. Look her up on Facebook and YouTube.

BTW, we do have legalized prostitution in The US in the state of Nevada.

Founder of The Order

• ren
  • Topic Author
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
12 years 5 months ago #45617 by ren

Except I am speaking of American view point on prostitution that is why I keep saying US (United States) I am speaking of prostitution as I grew up around it.

In this case, the US is "a completely different country". So when you take the liberty of speaking about competely different countries, you let others do the same.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #45619 by

Br. John wrote: "What part of the dark underground google scene you pull that out of? haha"

Are you kidding? This is BETTY BOWERS, Americas Best Christian as rated by WWJD Powers. Look her up on Facebook and YouTube.

BTW, we do have legalized prostitution in The US in the state of Nevada.

I am not christian and my mother (the person who raised me) who is christian tries not to associate with the church over "narrow minded views." My words not hers but close to what she means. My fiance being the closest to me who is Christian is from the philipians so once not all about the who is who since they are extremely religous and focus only on the bible (no body and nothing else) And on top of that when I was christian I didn't believe in keeping up with the who is who since christianity never struck me in any sort of way really.

Nevada doesn't count, I was born there and I was raised there part of my life. The reason being it is a small percent of the state and they are in the middle of nowhere. I lived in Vegas so I never saw one but a friend I met 3 years back says they are located in "buttf*** egypt." There is rarely crime in nomans land (minus moonshine and some drug processing) my emphasis is in cities and closer populated areas.

Edit/add on: what the heck is wwjd powers? I know what wwjd means but what is that in particular?:blink:
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Jestor. Reason: profanity

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #45620 by

ren wrote:

In this case, the US is "a completely different country". So when you take the liberty of speaking about competely different countries, you let others do the same.

Except I am speaking about US (ie something I know of prostitution) and your debating with me on other countries prostitution "economies(?)" which when I say US I mean strictly US a country where it is already illegal with info on WHY it is illegal in my country and why it stays illegal and should stay illegal
edit/add on: which is sort of like comparing apples and oranges and debating the fact one is an apple and one is an orange which makes no sense. I am basicily saying in my country it's illegal for these reseaons dgaskjs and that is why it is illegal and is dangerous. Where I am comparing laws your debating about my own law with that of zimbabwe
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #45621 by
Nameless: Your arrogance blinds you dude... you seem to have THE answer to every topic. I do thank you for giving me a good laugh though...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi