You know hollywood paparazzi has a stick up there

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #45099 by
You know hollywood has a stick up their (butt) when they start considering this a story:
http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses/miley-cyrus-calls-herself-stoner-pothead-201222811.html

Did Miley Cyrus really just admit to smoking marijuana?
In a video obtained by The Daily, the 19-year-old singer made a starling announcement when she addressed pals during her birthday bash at Beacher's Madhouse inside L.A.'s Roosevelt Hotel Tuesday.
PHOTOS: Miley Cyrus' wild life
"You know you're a stoner when your friends make you a Bob Marley cake," the former Disney star said. "You know you smoke way too much f-cking weed!"

The "Can't Be Tamed" singer famously denied smoking marijuana after she was videotaped smoking out of a bong in late 2010; she claimed it was salvia, a legal hallucinogen.
Cyrus' celeb BFF Kelly Osbourne, 27, even poked fun at the incident, telling the crowd: "I thought salvia was your problem!"

Osbourne later defended their onstage banter via Twitter, telling her followers that "if Miley isn't recording/filming/touring, she works every day. How could she possibly do all that if she was a stoner?"

According to Osbourne, the entire exchange was a joke. "Let me make something very clear: after Miley's salvia incident we started calling her 'Bob Miley' as a joke!" she explained. "The cake was also a joke! It makes me sick that Miley's so-called 'friends' would sell her out and lead people to believe she is someone that she is not!"

It was only maybe 20-30 years where in hollywood everyone seemed like some sort of addict from heroine to coke but a 19 year old allegedly smoke some pot! Omg stop the presses!!! Who has ever heard such a thing!!! :blink:
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #45102 by
Agreed. Even if she really is a stoner. It's probably the only thing she can do to relax while being chauffeured around from studio to studio. From airport to airport. From talk show to studio.. Then home... Just like Michael Phelps.. Who cares if he smokes a little pot! He's an Olympic athlete in peak physical condition.. What does that say about the toxicity of pot? Does it merit him being taken off the Kellogg's box? Who eats more cereal than stoners?!?! lol

More
12 years 5 months ago #45123 by Br. John
President Obama admitted using marijuana and cocaine at that age.

At least Miley's in good company. If not with Obama certainly with Carl Sagan.

URL: http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v99/n882/a01.html
Newshawk: Robert Field http://www.csdp.org/
Votes: 4
Pubdate: Sat, 21 Aug 1999
Source: Associated Press
Copyright: 1999 Associated Press
Author: Scott Andrews

Biographer: Sagan Smoked Marijuana

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Founder of The Order

More
12 years 5 months ago #45125 by Adder

Carl Sagan wrote: "I can remember one occasion, taking a shower with my wife while high, in which I had an idea on the origins and invalidities of racism in terms of gaussian distribution curves,''

:woohoo: hehe classic.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
12 years 5 months ago #45142 by ren
What did that Miley Cyrus girl do exactly? The sharks (press and justice) seem to constantly be after her?!

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
12 years 5 months ago #45144 by Jestor
She is the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus, country singer/sitcom actor...

She herself was in a Disney show I believe... And is also a singer ...

She was caught of a friends (phone?) camera smoking salvia, I think...

First "bad news" I think she has been in...

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2010/12/13/miley-cyrus-smoking/

And salvia is legal, they say that's what she was smoking... Some say pot when the story first broke...

Now news agencies are using b-day video about her saying she a pot smoker...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #45148 by
ok..firstly I would like to take this opportunity to say that this is hilaroius to me. Not the Miley thing, but the fact that we are discussing celebrity gossip in temple. That just cracks me up because we talk about it in office all day XD

Second. Miley Cyrus (aka: Hannah Montana) is a disney star.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
12 years 5 months ago #45149 by Jestor

War Beauty wrote: ok..firstly I would like to take this opportunity to say that this is hilaroius to me. Not the Miley thing, but the fact that we are discussing celebrity gossip in temple. That just cracks me up because we talk about it in office all day XD

Second. Miley Cyrus (aka: Hannah Montana) is a disney star.

Yes, I'm forty-one, and discussing a teeny-bopper...

*shaking head*

Despite, who it is, my following of the story was the maijuana aspect...

Just like I kept track of Woody Harelson.... Purely an over lapping if interests... lol...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
12 years 5 months ago #45163 by ren
I don't really care who she is or what she does/did... We're all supposed to be equals before the law.

What I'm asking is why is she constantly on the news, apparently going to court/jail/community service for ageing petty misdemeanors...

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 5 months ago #45166 by
Sure you're not thinking of Lindsay Lohan? That's all local news round here lol!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi